Author Topic: furrydrama_2 is dead  (Read 2038 times)

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +57/-13
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
furrydrama_2 is dead
« on: August 16, 2015, 04:26:53 pm »
The community is still technically there, but teahound in a bout of table-flipping nuked all the comments (i.e., where 85% of all the content actually is). Along with LJ in general, the community has been in something of a decline in the last few years and this seals the deal.

FD2 was home to some useful discussion, but the closed "treehouse" nature of the place worked both for and against it. Either way, that discussion is likely gone forever - the loss of the community means that some significant, primary-source info on important events like 12/16 is now gone.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 08:47:32 pm by rodox_video »
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.

magus

• E-points: +4/-0
    • View Profile
Re: furrydrama_2 is dead
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 05:19:31 pm »
Such is the cycle of that community. It's (sort of) not the first time it's self-imploded. Sounds like the worst one yet, though.

farce majeure

• Winner: Best Username on Viv 2015
  • E-points: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 07:47:18 am »
Teahound has a bad habit of being sort of prone to irrational emotional explosions about that shit. He basically was approached by one of the admins why he was doing sudden post approval when he had "stepped away from the community" and decided to vent whatever rage he had by leaving it a sort of shambling zombie with all the comments nuked and posting (mostly) locked.
yes yes get out etc

Vaerinn

• E-points: +2/-0
  • Cybernetic infovore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 11:01:36 am »
I'm surprised teahound hasn't gotten posted in drama communities before, considering what a goddamn drama magnet he is.

Baron Von Clop

• E-points: +1/-0
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 09:53:54 pm »

deadfox

• E-points: +0/-0
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 05:51:48 pm »
I find the whole thing silly..
FD2 Was my baby and i am the original owner. I got pushed out because of all of teahounds stupidity and the community went to shit.

It wasnt made to make fun of people, it was made to warn people of who they might be getting involved with.

graeme

• E-points: +11/-1
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 08:25:17 pm »
It wasnt made to make fun of people, it was made to warn people of who they might be getting involved with.

It's adorable that you actually believe that.

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +57/-13
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 09:31:38 pm »
if you're the original owner is there any chance lj's administration will listen to you because they sure aren't letting the other mods try and take it back
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.