Author Topic: Furry Dating Site Roundup  (Read 1111 times)

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +46/-10
  • <blink>yes hello</blink>
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
Furry Dating Site Roundup
« on: October 04, 2013, 03:51:00 pm »
I'll get this started off with the ur-furry-dating-site, Pounced!. It's basically the FA of furry dating - "everyone uses it", "it's free", and it's not actually very good. I've got an account, and I've made a few friends through it, but it's also technologically from the 90s and is probably riddled to shit with security holes. (Passwords have to be made up of /a-zA-Z0-9/)

The next competitor seems to be "FurryMate", but I can't imagine them as anything other than a scam: take a look at their blog. Every single post has 70 fucking tags, the whole thing is very heavily "search-engine optimized", ad-heavy, et cetera.

I've also run into OtherkinDating and Furries-Extreme but I don't yet have anything pithy to say about those yet.

"we did farts.  now we do sperm.  we are cutting edge." — Theo DeRaadt

camellia sinensis

• Winner: Worst Username on Viv 2011
  • E-points: +16/-2
  • Drink me
    • View Profile
Re: Furry Dating Site Roundup
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 01:43:04 am »
I don't think you can say anything about those last two sites that their titles don't already.

yaykittens

• E-points: +0/-13
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 03:39:05 am »
Furrymate is owned by Furfling.com
http://www.flayrah.com/5283/furries-share-worries-about-pay-dating-fraud-spotlight-furflingcom

Furries Xtreme is surprisingly not unusable, if you're a slut :)

vigilante777

• E-points: +0/-1
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 02:06:25 pm »
I'll get this started off with the ur-furry-dating-site, Pounced!. It's basically the FA of furry dating - "everyone uses it", "it's free", and it's not actually very good. I've got an account, and I've made a few friends through it, but it's also technologically from the 90s and is probably riddled to shit with security holes. (Passwords have to be made up of /a-zA-Z0-9/

Almost wanted to throw the joke that they probably used tables.... Turned out they did. Also:
If your looking to find a meet a mate or find a friend,