Author Topic: Groat's very fucked up principles  (Read 1190 times)

SuperBarrioBrothers

• E-points: +2/-0
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
Groat's very fucked up principles
« on: June 21, 2014, 01:49:12 pm »
You've just been divorced. You're so incapable of taking care of yourself that you had to have your ex wife's friends help you move. You're living on a nest egg that you extorted from your ex-wife, just to get your divorce--a reverse dowry, essentially.

Instead of trying to get money to take care of yourself, you're begging for money for one of your lizards? Really, Jim? http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/5860304/ You never even begged for money to take care of your KIDS, you moron.

One, I doubt that this is even a real thing. Since Jim has admitted he can't go to cons, I think he's going to use pets as his new go-to for money, because priority-fucked furries still whip out the wallets when teh critturz need help, even when the sleazoids that own them won't. Just look at what happens at Mephit Furmeet every year. Expect fewer crises about mean minorities who victimize Jim (and put him in a financial spin) and more about animal health issues, as Jim "adopts" more and more lizards and becomes the crazy reptile man.

Two, Jim (and we all know you're reading this), if you can't afford the vet, you can't afford the pet. Give your menagerie the fighting chance to live that you've denied yourself. Give the pets to local rescues.

The more I see of Jim, the more I wonder if he's got this blend of super-high-functioning Aspie and sociopath pushing him along in life.

ColonThree

• E-points: +17/-3
  • Not a cat
    • View Profile
Re: Groat's very fucked up principles
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 02:34:26 pm »
I'm more baffled by him calling a male pet Kelly. The rest seems pretty standard for furry fuckups.
~Witty quote~

camellia sinensis

• Winner: Worst Username on Viv 2011
  • E-points: +16/-2
  • Drink me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 03:01:46 pm »
did this really require a new thread

magus

• E-points: +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 02:07:07 am »
No, it didn't.

But now all I can think of is the donkey show guy in Clerks 2 saying "Hey, Kelly can be a guy's name too."

gnpg

• E-points: +8/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 07:06:18 pm »
Since Jim has admitted he can't go to cons

I was hoping there'd be a Groat-free convention gap while he got his shit together, but he had a table in the dealer's room at Furry Migration in Minneapolis this last weekend.