Author Topic: I am a nonbinary trans* individual. My pronouns are he/him/his, it, and burd  (Read 1991 times)

an hoopoe

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +36/-4
    • View Profile
This is an advert on pounced.org, the furry dating site. Someone on lulz.net contacted this person via IM and they are for real. This is a rather extreme example, self proclaimed social justice warrior and all, but it encapsulates some of the current trends in the furry subculture (washing in from tumblr and elsewhere on the net') such as giving yourself lots of labels, "My pronouns", being "non-binary" etc, though as I said, this is a rather extreme example esp. when you factor in otherkin and homestuck.

I'm sure they're just an edgy immature teenager in the end, though, looking to find some identity or community in a hard and largely uncaring world. But there are better more constructive ways of doing that.

I promise to get another photo up soon, as well as a profile pic. Just got back to Connecticut so by the end of the month I should hopefully have this ad more completed.

In the meantime, I have a webcam and can mic or webcam chat on Skype, if you want.

The name is Kusari Kaikou Burd. Not legally yet, but I'm working on that. I've had an account here before a while ago but deleted it and am starting totally fresh.

I'm agender so that means I am a nonbinary trans* individual. My pronouns are he/him/his, it, and burd. I prefer it above all else.

My sexuality is hard to describe but it's something like pansexual and something like Fuck Off Cishets. Only interested in dating fellow queers, trans* beings very much preferred. Don't own a binder yet but my moirail is buying me one soon. CISHET DUDES NEED NOT APPLY, EVER. And if you're an ~ally~ then you can fuck right off as well. I have no need for ~allies~ at all.

Technically I am indeed 21 and have been as such since May 28th. And I would be interested in dating someone between ages 18 and 26.

You can say my species is gryphon, specifically a keythong. Keythong is the term for wingless gryphon with spikes instead of wings. They often have horns but I do not. The things that make up my species are Hagsfiend a Tayra. Hagsfiends are a species from the Guardians of Ga'Hoole book series, and they are a strange mix of crow and owl. So I've got strigiform, mustelid, and corvid as my makeup. Keythong is my Kintype, and I've gotta go back and rework my Fursona. It may end up being a different kind of keythong. I'm thinking meerkat mixed with fiery billed aracari.

The relationship I am in is very open and I'm seeking a new primary partner. I put single not open relationship because I'm not looking for a side interest, I'm seeking a being who will be my front and center partner. The being I'm currently with is wonderful but I don't know if I will be staying with her much longer. Even if I do, I am polyamourous and she is comfortable with me pursuing this. I'm open to dating a monogamous being but I am not limiting myself to that.

I have been a Furry since mid-2009, and I have been Awakened as Otherkin since around 8th or 9th grade. I graduated in 2010 so it's been a real while. Right now I'm not as involved in the Furry community as I used to be but still am part of it. It's just that my Otherkin identity matters to me more AND I don't have much time for Furry stuff lately since joining Tumblr.

Homestuck is my most favorite thing in the whole of forever and I will continue to fixate on it after I'm dead. Currently I own a Megido hoodie bought from the What Pumpkin store but will be getting more stuff later on. Including a Breath hoodie since my God Tier title is Soul of Breath. I have a moirail and he is the best frickin fawks I have ever known or ever will know, so my pale quadrant is occupied. However, I'm looking for a new primary matesprit and am open to getting a kismesis as well.

I also have a huge metaphorical boner for the zodiac. My sun sign is Gemini, moon is Aries, and Rising is Capricorn. Ask if you wanna know the rest.

I have no job currently and I cannot drive, forgive me.

There's nothing REALLY specific that I'm looking for so try me and we'll see where things end up. As long as you are open to getting into Homestuck or like it already, are not cishet, and are either Otherkin or like Otherkin, we're cool.

I'm white. And never refer to me as a person, I prefer to be called a being. Thank you.

My God Tier classpect is Soul of Breath. I'm also a Prospit Dreamer. My Land is called the Land of Lightning and Abyss.

I AM A FEMINIST AND A SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR SO I WILL TOLERATE EXACTLY ZERO BULLSHIT.

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +46/-10
  • <blink>yes hello</blink>
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
Well, I started reading from the bottom and stopped here:

My God Tier classpect is Soul of Breath. I'm also a Prospit Dreamer. My Land is called the Land of Lightning and Abyss.

I AM A FEMINIST AND A SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR SO I WILL TOLERATE EXACTLY ZERO BULLSHIT.
"we did farts.  now we do sperm.  we are cutting edge." — Theo DeRaadt

Conan

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +38/-9
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
AND I don't have much time for Furry stuff lately since joining Tumblr.

Oh. Well then. I suppose following furry tumblrs is just too much???

ProvincialTwit

• Abuse Dept.
  • Postcount killed Trogdor
  • E-points: +77/-33
    • View Profile
I genuinely want to see what these sorts of people are like in 5 or 10 years when they realize it is literally impossible to function in real life society like this.

Weep for the next generation, etc.

ColonThree

• E-points: +17/-3
  • Not a cat
    • View Profile
Literally did not understand 50% of that
~Witty quote~

camellia sinensis

• Winner: Worst Username on Viv 2011
  • E-points: +16/-2
  • Drink me
    • View Profile
Poe's law, I know, but i'm fairly sure this isn't sincere. The description posted is carefully constructed to stretch one's credulity with every sentence. This is a person who is channeling their petty rage at online social movements that commit the mortal sin of Caring About Things Too Much into a fake persona meant to incite people and vindicate the author's true feelings.

aka its a really obvious troll

graeme

• E-points: +10/-1
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
I have a sneaking suspicion that the "someone at Lulz.Net who contacted the poster" _IS_ the poster.

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +46/-10
  • <blink>yes hello</blink>
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
Poe's law, I know, but i'm fairly sure this isn't sincere. The description posted is carefully constructed to stretch one's credulity with every sentence.

Yeah, that's why I started with the end. If you step through these things from the beginning, it's easy to get your credulity stretched into foaming outrage. :)

Still, though, this reflects a growing trend in ~the furry~ towards tumblr social justice warriorism, homestuck, and really obvious trolling.

I'd say that I am concerned about this kind of behavior harming actual trans people, but then this guy might come here and scream at me for being a shit cismale oppressor causing trans erasure or someshit.
"we did farts.  now we do sperm.  we are cutting edge." — Theo DeRaadt

Vaerinn

• E-points: +2/-0
  • Cybernetic infovore
    • View Profile
Poe's law, I know, but i'm fairly sure this isn't sincere. The description posted is carefully constructed to stretch one's credulity with every sentence.

Yeah, that's why I started with the end. If you step through these things from the beginning, it's easy to get your credulity stretched into foaming outrage. :)

Still, though, this reflects a growing trend in ~the furry~ towards tumblr social justice warriorism, homestuck, and really obvious trolling.

I'd say that I am concerned about this kind of behavior harming actual trans people, but then this guy might come here and scream at me for being a shit cismale oppressor causing trans erasure or someshit.

Tumblr's already full of Otherkin raging at trans people for being cis-speciesist or whatever the fuck the proper term is, fuck if I know.

an hoopoe

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +36/-4
    • View Profile
I have a sneaking suspicion that the "someone at Lulz.Net who contacted the poster" _IS_ the poster.

No, it wasn't me. It was one Ka (Dama Megido is the poster of the pounced advert). FWIW, here is the chatlog which he posted:

[8:09:08 PM] Ka: Hey, I saw your ad on pounced
[9:14:40 PM] *** Damara Megido has shared contact details with Ka. ***
[9:40:12 PM] Damara Megido: I know I have no right to ask you, but, do you perhaps have an ad yourself?
[10:36:45 PM] Ka: Hey, sorry I was afk. And you have every right to ask! Unfortunately no I don't, but I'm an open book really. I'm a genderfluid werewolf otherkin.
[10:47:41 PM] Damara Megido: It's quite alright, I understand life gets in the way. But genderfluid, fuck yeah. Pounced is kind of a really questionable place and I don't see many trans* members who aren't binary male or female. And nonhuman? I like you a lot already.
[10:50:32 PM] Ka: Hell yeah. I know what you mean.. all the local furs here are cissies. I just can't find many to relate to. ._.
[10:50:45 PM] Ka: I have members of my wolfpack in others states so that keeps me sane.
[10:51:55 PM] Damara Megido: literally fuck all cishets, they are goddamn trash. and all my friends are forever away. I have no way of seeing them offline. guess it's for the best tho, since I am not a hospitable thinh.
[10:51:56 PM] Damara Megido: *g
[10:52:36 PM] Ka: why do you say that?
[10:53:13 PM] Damara Megido: because I want the apocalypse to happen so humans can go extinct, for starters
[10:54:42 PM] Ka: I've thought about that a lot. Sometimes I would think about how I could fake my way into a position of power to make it happen. Be like a Bradley Manning, except try to get the nuke codes, you know?
[10:57:32 PM] Damara Megido: I wish it were so easy. But I'd rather escape to a secluded place in Canada to live under the radar. Don't wanna raise Hell and live life in misery aka prison. I'm a coward and people ain't worth my time.
[10:58:16 PM] Ka: maybe you should just become a biologist and make a disease that kills off all the cishets, haha
[10:59:52 PM] Damara Megido: No, I want to either be a zoologist or a sex therapist, who does glassblowing and falconry on the side. Tho I'd love to see all the cis and str8 trash go away forever.
[11:02:45 PM] Ka: Sex therapist, huh? that'd be pretty cool. You could even give sex therapy to wolves and other theratins!
[11:04:04 PM] Ka: I know I definitely have a deeper connection to four leggers. Particularly canids.
[11:05:07 PM] Damara Megido: I HATE humans but am so fascinated by their sexuality and gender stuff, so I would like to study it deeper. But I'll never survive that long in college. Really, my place isn't there. It would be better for me to go study tayras in the wild or some other obscure critter I love endlessly.
[11:06:30 PM] Ka: What about it in particular? I think it is most interesting when I shift between spectrums and can experience sex from different facets.
[11:08:24 PM] Damara Megido: I don't know, truly. Maybe the variety and depth. Because I am so far from the majority, being agender and not straight. Then there's all sorts of other identities and I am amazed by how everyone makes it work for them. Humans are gross but their capacity to be so diverse is astounding.
[11:10:08 PM] Ka: Really? I feel like they need more diversity forced onto them sometimes though. Like we should perform sexual surgery on every cishet born to make them know what it feels like, and then they can become the new minority.
[11:11:03 PM] Ka: And any who try to refuse would really just be feeding the patriarchy and bigendered normative constructs.
[11:12:54 PM] Damara Megido: I don't really want them to be like us, though, since then our safe spaces would be truly overrun with these cisshits. I like being able to shit talk them and I am justified in it because I don't take shit from oppressors. One day I'm sure being heterosexual will be obsolete as fuck. If we don't last that long, fine. Let the humans work themselves into a hole or corner in their own fetid way. I will be busy living my life as the gryphon I am.
[11:13:27 PM] Ka: you go gryphon
[11:15:02 PM] Damara Megido: I want to focus more on my nonhuman and queer identity but unfortunately, I am ill prepared at this time. Stuck at home without a job and unable to drive. Plus, no romantic partner to work with on this. I can do it with just my moirail but I'd like more help as welll.
[11:19:44 PM] Ka: surprise, you're on candid fandom
http://lulz.net/furi/res/2790451.html