Author Topic: Sciggles Farts and So Do You  (Read 12518 times)

Fiz

• nice
  • Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +13/-1
  • no stop
    • View Profile
Sciggles Farts and So Do You
« on: May 05, 2011, 03:29:44 pm »
Not really a big thing, but I was asked to post this here so! Sorry, this is quote heavy as fuck.

Sciggles has posted a journal, telling people to beware of a former roommate of hers, Arcana, as she had been caught tracing her commissioned and traced drawings, with proof of such in the journal itself. Screencap of journal for when it's most likely deleted.

Of course, she started getting some "trollish" comments in her journal, so they were promptly hidden. People also started making parodies of the journal by copy and pasting it and inserting their own garbage into it. Four users were suspended for this as "harassment" apparently. Three of them got a 3-day suspension and the other got a weeks suspension for apparently having a previous record.

This all ends up on furrydrama_2 and explodes into a bunch of meta-drama in the comments, including how apparently Sciggles owes over 100 commissions herself:

Quote from: Aurora Borealia
I kinda wanna make a journal saying that "All of her current and future commissioners should know she owes 112 pictures (rough estimate) and quite a few refunds, and her turn around time has been zero while taking MORE commissions to make money."

Meanwhile i'll quote what she said 'neer said, that nothing I said was untrue, therefor this journal should be okay

Of course, we all know it's gonna get deleted and i'll earn a ban for hurting Sciggle's feelings.

screencap

Along with how apparently Sciggles has a "fandom mom":

Quote from: Lilenth, the autism queen
Wait, Sciggles is Crzydemona's kid?! For real?

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/2135225/

That may explain a lot. Crzydemona is sort of infamous in the gargoyles fandom for A: sucking up to popular artists and B: being an abrasive bitch to people at random and starting feuds with artists she doesn't like especially if they're not popular enough for her, oh and let's not forget mass copyright infringement by mass printing fanart shirts and selling them at about $15 a shirt. If CrzyD is really her mom, then it would be unsurprising if Sciggles had inherited some of her mother's absolutely stella qualities.

screencap

Besides that, many of the comments beg the following question: Why is it okay for Sciggles to post a "beware" journal like this and get protected from "trolls", while it is not okay for other people to do the same?

One commenter said it best:

Quote from: zippiner
... I don't know how this makes me feel, other than our admin team is a gigantic fucking joke, and is above TOS. We've seen people get suspended time and time again for posting journals JUST LIKE THESE, with FACTS. Or the journals get pulled by the end of the day.

Onta's journal warning people about a sleazeball? Deleted. LET ME TELL YOU, that sleazeball contacted myself, and a friend, and he said nothing but the facts there.
Why was it removed?
Journals name calling other people's tracing? Deleted. For name calling.

Either get your goddamn post in line with TOS and the policies admin seen willy-nilly to enforce on regular users, or admit that because your fucking Dragoneer you feel that you are in a holier-than-thou state. Because your boyfriend is the ~site owner~. ...
screencap

Sciggles herself eventually shows up and admits that she should have posted this whole thing when it happened, rather than 7 months later, while at the same time insisting that Arcana had something to do with all the following parody journals:

Quote from: Sciggles
Was this posted far to late, yes. I knew people would be upset with me. I wish I had posted it when this was all happening.

I felt people needed to be informed, she was caught late November and I moved out December 16th. I moved because once this was brought up and she was suspended Recca went into a rage. I locked myself in Chase's room because I was concerned he was going to harm me for simply telling the truth and doing what I felt was right. Chase asked that I move out because it was easier for me to move instead of both Arcana and Recca, this was not meant to be a hate journal and while I was proud Arcana took it well and seemed like we were both good with moving on I found out that she was encouraging a lot of the trolling happening to me in that journal.

Again, I am being honest and fair. Trying to get the facts out. If people want to be upset with me for "beating a dead horse" or being Dragoneer's girlfriend then fine. I don't believe I have done anything wrong.

Also, yes I owe a lot of commissions, and anyone that commissions me I let them know the list is long and if anyone wants a refund they can ask at any time. There is no one "waiting" for a refund that has asked for one unlike what Aurora has said, I have refunded everyone who's asked.

Screencap including more of Sciggles insisting she has SOURCES!!!

One of the journal posters also comes forwards and says naw, they did it on their own.

Quote from: lichdog
Hy, Shen, Dev and I acted of our own volition. Arcana just found what we did funny. So no, Arcana wasn't involved other than laughing at the thing. She staged nothing.

Just throwing that out there before Arcana gets in trouble.

Neltruin and her boyfriend also had no say in this so if anyone deserves punishment, it's the ones who were already banned.

I was going to bed when Hy texted me about what was happening. I was the one who started the journal chain. And they thought it was funny and did the same. That's it.

Arcana herself also shows up and says some things:

Quote from: Arcana
Dude, I didn't even know half the shit was happenin till I was told. I said what I wanted to say to you and moved on. I could have joined in on the "fun" Could have taken the low road and went for your kneecaps, figuratively speaking. This whole ordeal I was already passed, considering it has been brought up again, I am not surprised that people are doing this kind of crap.

I like you as a person, I have no qualms with you. I don't hate you, want to beat you up, anything. I just want it over with.

Screencap including Sciggles insisting she has no special privileges, I suggest looking at this one

Quote from: Arcana
Lol she was my roomate-Yes
She left- Yes.

Mainly cause she wanted to be with Neer, and "the stress was too much to handle"
I didn't ever scream at her bitch at her, I left her alone to stew in her own issues. I don't dwell on this stuff, and personally, I don't dwell in drama. She brought this on herself, I did it, got reprimanded (think I have used this term about 100 times now) and started over. I don't like dwelling in the past.

screencap

And that's about it. The two have apparently made up now as indicated by both Sciggle's and Arcana'sjournals.

A happy ending after all? We'll find out next time on "The Fur, The Fag, and the Sciggles".
pee

Jim Demintia

• Postcount ate Whippany, NJ
  • E-points: +24/-6
  • Deflator Mouse
    • View Profile
Re: Sciggles Farts and So Do You
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 03:48:24 pm »
This all ends up on furrydrama_2

Is that still a thing?
Can it be this sad design
Could be the very same
A wooly man without a face
And a beast without a name

Conan

• E-points: +38/-9
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 09:08:02 pm »
Sciggles cares far too much about people tracing.

As far as "lol dragoneer said it was okay!!!" well of course he did you stupid bitch. Something tells me the conversation went like this:

Sciggles: Hay is it okay if I post about how my ex roomate traced art?
Dragoneer: Does it make me or the site look bad?
Sciggles: No.
Dragoneer: Okay!

an hoopoe

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +36/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 06:22:39 am »
Another example of how Queen Sciggles is making herself unloved by her subjects.

First, at a recent convention, scourge the lichdog/kozexcore (http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lichdog/) and cat.wyld (http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cat.wyld/) had a slapfight over a critiquing of art, quality of fursuit heads, a car breaking down etc etc. This resulted in cat.wyld drawing "vent art" directed at lichdog and uploading it on FA:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5801646

The pair of them had at each other again in the comments.

Sciggles then +fav'ed the picture:

and left a shout on Cat.Wyld's page:

This caused Lichdog to make the following tweets:

And then, simply for mentioning Sciggles' name in a journal concurrent with those tweets:

Quote from: Lichdog
2 block lists in one day

Damn I'm good.

edit: Oh and Sciggle butted her in things she don't belong in.

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/2387722/

Lichdog was banned.

People are not happy with Sciggles, some of the shouts left on Sciggles and Lichdogs pages:

Looks like Sciggles is a possessive tin-pot tyrant .

After being banned, Lichdog/kozexcore drew fanart of their character and Dragoneer:

Quote from: scourgedog
Hey @dragoneer I drew u something :) http://yfrog.com/h2jdmqp
8 hours ago

(http://i56.tinypic.com/90xamb.png)

more fanart of me and @dragoneer :D http://yfrog.com/h6u5mp
8 hours ago

(http://i56.tinypic.com/332ursy.png)

http://yfrog.com/h7dzqyp last one of me and @dragoneer He didnt replty to the first 2. I hope he likes this one :)
8 hours ago

(http://i53.tinypic.com/4h7i11.png)

http://twitter.com/#!/scourgedog

This will surely raise Sciggles ire even more, doesn't Lichdog know that Dragoneer belongs to Sciggles?

-

Edit:

Someone called Zerofische left a shout on Sciggle's page, something along the lines of "you are not being a very nice person". Fairly mild stuff. However, as you can see from the response on Zerofische's page, Sciggles is obviously getting Dragoneer to go after people:

Edit edit, Lichdog said this on lulz:

Quote from: Lichdog
i actually had said "edit: Oh and Sciggle butted her fat whore face in things she don't belong in.

AS USUAL"

but edited it out. they saw my journal before the edit, and thus I was banned for two weeks. WHATEVS. I don't like Sciggles one bit and she was trying to dip her face into a situation that involved me and a (former) friend that she had -NO- idea what happened. |3~

Not really complaining or contesting the ban. I did call Neer's future sandwichmaker a fat whore. Sciggles baited me, I fell into it. OH WELL.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 12:54:02 pm by a pigeon »

Jim Demintia

• Deflator Mouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 02:55:30 pm »
I can't decide if Sciggles is pathetic, or if she is creepy, or if she's nailed down the perfect mix of both. Someone like Dragoneer having a fangirl sounds like the premise of some avant-garde, dark-comedy murder novel.
Could be the very same

camellia sinensis

• Winner: Worst Username on Viv 2011
  • E-points: +16/-2
  • Drink me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 04:51:28 pm »

Sciggles has, for the large part, blanked her page. (Including journals detailing her commission progress). It seems someone has drunk a bit too deeply the milk of fame, and has found it slightly curdled.

Jim Demintia

• Deflator Mouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 08:31:41 am »
At least she got rid of that weird icon where she was wearing Dragoneer.
Could be the very same

Spip

• E-points: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 12:49:14 pm »
Any guesses how long it'll be until their ~true love~ burns out, as all furry relationships must, and Dragoneer goes from "temper tantrum on anyone who says mean things about Sciggles" to "temper tantrum on anyone who so much as mentions Sciggles"? I give them a year.

an hoopoe

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +36/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 05:28:30 pm »
Sciggles promises to mend her wicked ways:

Quote from: Sciggles
I am sorry for the way I've been acting the past month. A lot of the pressure has gotten to me and I have been acting childish.

I am sorry for the Arcana journal, it had been months since it happened and I should not have dragged it up again no matter how many people were asking. I am sorry for the Witchie journal. (it doesn't change how I feel about her but I am sorry for the journal and drama)

I told Neer to ban me after the last one because I DID screw up and I DID NOT want to be above the rules, so I would take the ban. I took the day to reflect then took 2 weeks to cool down. I came back and there was still some drama going on that I can't explain.

So if I hurt any of you with those journals I am sorry. I am doing my best to not let people's words hurt me so badly and avoid drama now.

I cleared my block list, going to give it a second chance, I want a fresh start if possible. I don't know if this will change any of your views on me but I just wanted to apologize.

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/2395376/

I'd hazard that is why she cleared her page.

Arche Kruz

• CREEPY FURRY AVATAR
  • E-points: +6/-2
  • Walküre
    • View Profile
    • Arche Kruz on Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 09:38:21 am »
Didn't SilverAutomatic pulled that shenanigans twice before? I highly doubt she's being sincere.

Jim Demintia

• Deflator Mouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 03:03:28 pm »
Sciggles doesn't style herself as a macho-man ITG like Silver does. Silver's entire Internet existence depends on him being an asshole. It'd be like Steve Jobs saying that Apple is going to stop making the iPhone and focus on something new. Sciggles probably realized that she'd end up hated by pretty much everyone if she kept doing what she was doing, and she probably didn't want that.
Could be the very same

Arche Kruz

• CREEPY FURRY AVATAR
  • E-points: +6/-2
  • Walküre
    • View Profile
    • Arche Kruz on Tumblr
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2011, 03:48:25 pm »
I guess you could say that she wants to think she can whore herself out to Piche for fame and recognition without ever being held accountable to the responsibilities being in such a position would entail. Protip, it's more than just a matter of saying sorry when you have been screwing up for a month straight.

Conan

• ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2011, 05:23:15 pm »
Sciggles doesn't style herself as a macho-man ITG like Silver does. Silver's entire Internet existence depends on him being an asshole. It'd be like Steve Jobs saying that Apple is going to stop making the iPhone and focus on something new. Sciggles probably realized that she'd end up hated by pretty much everyone if she kept doing what she was doing, and she probably didn't want that.

My guess is Dragoneer told her to stop it because it was making him look really bad. Remember, the only thing that motivates him to take action is when there may be damage to his "reputation". Sciggles was becoming the epitome of "Dragoneer bends the rules for his friends!" and he had to put a stop to it.

That said, I doubt she's changed, and it's only a matter of time until something sets her off again.

Fiz

• nice
  • Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +13/-1
  • no stop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2011, 06:04:54 pm »
Here we go again.

Sciggles attempted to sell a t-shirt on RedBubble of her Allan-Parody character, Broccoli.

Allan got wind of it and threw a DMCA her way. She countered it while insisting that "Broccoli" is her own character and was not made in an attempt to harass or poke fun at Allan at all.

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/2442209/

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/2442209/#cid:19614529

http://twitter.com/RealSciggles/status/81546917464637440

Now I'm sure if someone made a character that looks kinda like Sciggles and slapped it on a t-shirt, she wouldn't welcome it in open arms. Most people wouldn't. So it's amusing to see her defend it so much.
pee

Conan

• ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2011, 06:59:29 pm »
I don't think Sciggles understands how "harassment" laws work. Everyone knows what she's doing.

Eevee

• VAPOREONWARE
  • Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +8/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 07:29:34 pm »
Now I'm sure if someone made a character that looks kinda like Sciggles and slapped it on a t-shirt
Please do this.  I will buy it.

MazelTovCocktail

• E-points: +5/-2
  • You smell somethin', Rabbit?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 07:37:41 pm »
Not trying to defend Sciggles here, but am I the only one who thinks it's a petty move on Allan's part to get his panties in a twist over somebody putting a character that kinda sorta looks like his on a t-shirt (even if it is a veiled parody)?

Do furries really take their characters that seriously?  Most people wouldn't give a shit.

(For the record: If somebody DID make a parody of Sciggles's character and she reacted the same way Allan reacted to Broccoli, yes, I'd call that a bitch move too.)
I don't like to hit little bitches with glasses, but when midgets step up, I stomp midget asses.

Conan

• ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 08:25:15 pm »
Not trying to defend Sciggles here, but am I the only one who thinks it's a petty move on Allan's part to get his panties in a twist over somebody putting a character that kinda sorta looks like his on a t-shirt (even if it is a veiled parody)?

See the thing is, Allan had complained about it before and DMCA'd FA over it. She knew it caused him grief (lol) and then she decided to take it a step further by attempting to profit from it. She is, again, totally in the wrong.

ColeTrain

• E-points: +1/-0
  • Stupid Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 08:07:57 am »
And this is why Sciggles and Neer fit together like a hand and glove. Immature and constantly poking fun at someone who's banned from FA, knowing that said person can't fight back.
Not defending that shitstain Allan either but what Sciggles is doing is definitely proving she's nowhere near better than him.

Freehaven

• LOLS AND DONGS WHOLESALE
  • E-points: +12/-28
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 08:42:55 am »
The double standard involving Sciggles aside, I just want to point out that in regards to the Broccoli situation, Sciggles is completely in the right as far as the legal portion of the situation goes. Allan doesn't legally hold a copyright on every depiction of an anthropomorphic male canine wearing a bandana and headphones, and his usage of the DMCA to take Sciggles' work down is an abuse of the law. The DMCA takedown system is meant to be used only on works which you hold a legitimate copyright over, and Allan has no copyright claim to Sciggles' work -- immature and harassing as it is -- simply because it shares a few minor characteristics with his character's appearance. If Allan were to fight the counternotice that Sciggles has filed, then he would have to prove that his copyrights were somehow infringed; he would not only lose, but he would also be on the hook for filing a false DMCA takedown notification (which can put him in legal trouble).

I'm torn as to which side to support, to be honest. Allan deserves a fucking reality check, but is Sciggles really the one that should be issuing it?