Author Topic: Furry Victimizes People and Animals  (Read 611 times)

Anarcho-Loser

• E-points: +1/-0
  • YIFF BLOC
    • View Profile
Furry Victimizes People and Animals
« on: April 16, 2015, 06:12:15 am »
Came across this one on twitter.

https://twitter.com/Emil_Barr/status/588681174861500416

The tweet by ArleRoxStone links to a Tumble post on the blog FuckingFurries showing photo evidence of popufur Kintari engaging in sexual activities with dogs. Kintari is also accused of filming sexual encounters that they have with women without their consent and then distributing the films, if I understand correctly. ArleRoxStone comes forward as a victim them self.

Full disclosure, I didn't look at the photos in the Tumble blog. I don't want to see that shit, even if they claim its censored.

Cue the usual response of people defending an abuser.

*edit* The Tumblr post states Kintari works as a Veterinary Tech, but not where at. Seems they've been reported to at least one area clinic. Hopefully its the right one.

https://twitter.com/Banfield/status/588690103482130432
I'm lucky to've met you.

Gourd

• Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
Re: Furry Victimizes People and Animals
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 01:54:40 pm »
Annnnd he disables his page after I call him out. The guilty has inadvertently spoken.

EDIT: The imgur links don't work. :/

Anarcho-Loser

• YIFF BLOC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 03:08:38 pm »
Annnnd he disables his page after I call him out. The guilty has inadvertently spoken.

EDIT: The imgur links don't work. :/

The links were killed, but the pics still exist on LULZ, or so I've heard. I haven't gone looking for then.

A Twitter user also saved the images and provided contact info

https://twitter.com/connorgoodwolf/status/588729985298497536?s=09

https://twitter.com/connorgoodwolf/status/588730100813848576?s=09
I'm lucky to've met you.

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +34/-8
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 06:00:42 pm »
I've known about Kintari's dogfucking antics for two years prior to this all exploding. I sat on the info for two very good reasons:

1. The evidence available wasn't good enough for prosecution yet. He posted every so often on Beastforum, and I was confident that better evidence would come along eventually. But in the meantime the only material that I could find involved oral sex and masturbation only. While this kind of stuff is obviously not OK, and while it's enough to get him fired from the animal hospital, it is not good enough to get his animals taken away. One guy in Florida has already been acquitted because the prosecution wasn't able to prove that anything more than oral sex was happening. Bestiality is not illegal in New Jersey, and for situations like that you'll need to find something really egregious and easy to prove in order to get people moving.
   2. We are smack dab in the middle of an epidemic of racially-motivated police violence. I really did not feel comfortable with the now non-zero possibility that someone would fuck up royally and blow the guy away over blowing a goddamned dog.

Obviously with the new developments relating to the voyeurism and sexual exploitation, the situation has changed. All this is out in the open now (and has been since the LJ post) and the animal hospital knows everything. The hospital has probably contacted law enforcement as well, and I imagine that if the police do take an interest in Kintari, they will look into the hidden camera stuff just to have something else to throw at him.

If that does happen, it would be pretty ironic. The sad truth is that if it wasn't for the sensational nature of the animal abuse, I don't think the police would even care about the hidden camera stuff. It's probably much easier to prove as well, given the nature of Skype and how it currently works.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 12:19:44 pm by rodox_video »
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.