Author Topic: Bad Dragon owner Kamo rape allegations made w/a police report filed  (Read 1501 times)

an hoopoe

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +36/-4
    • View Profile
The original post is here:

http://shanealexander.livejournal.com/718.html

It's quite long, so I've only quoted select parts of it here. The TL:DR is that Shane Alexander, a participant in the furry subculture since 1999, alleges that he was raped by Kamo (the owner of Bad Dragon) while passed out Drunk. He also alleges that Kamo tried to rape a puppy and is a calculating and manipulative sexual predator . He has filed a police report about the matter and urges other people to come forward. A comment on the Journal, by an anonymous person who said he lived with Kamo for a time, made further allegations of Kamo being a sexual predator.

Quote from: Shane Alexander
If you do not know of me my name is Shane and I have been in the fur fandom since 1999.
Ive been known as a few different characters over the years starting with Traygurr the Horse from 1999-2005 and Pokeypony from 2005-2013. After my Change in 2013 I just started to go by my irl name because I am out with my family and friends about everything and as a 36 year old gay man im simply just over hiding behind masks and fursonas.

[...]

One of my own sexual assault experiences that im hear to address was from an ex boyfriend some years back,most of you may know him now or one of his many aliases,fursonas or Pup handler/alpha pup role...
He was born as Eric Silveiro and had a legal name changed as Kamo Two Paws.
He is also going by other aliases such as Duke the Bad Dragon(Twitter)Kamo Wolf,K2P,Kobel the Husky, Chico the Rottwieler,KamoDraggy,KamoMutt,Mutt,Moonshine Mutt,Muttpaws,Knottydog and im sure some other names or suits im unaware of so please feel free to add if you know anymore.
He is also the Head of Bad Dragon next to Varka and im told he owns 51% controlling shares of the company as of recently.

After knowing him all these years ive watched him systematically pray on many people both male and female,including minors,and stepping far outside the rhelm of zoophilia or whats generally accepted withen the zoofur community and into the rhelm of bestiality forcing dogs into sex acts,including my own german shepherd when he was a puppy before I found out,freaked out and stopped it.

[...]

the last sexual encounter I had with him was not consensual,he took advantage of me in a completely passed out drunken state while HE was completely sober and he used NO condom when he did it and I only woke up briefly while he was finishing inside of me laughing about it.
I even got sick the next day and thought I had an STD or something which turned out to be a infection in my colon from what the doctor could only guess was whatever he used for lube or just plain being unsanitary or an allergic reaction to his semen.
When I confronted him about it again and told him I was sick,he laughed some more and then bragged to other people about it.
We got in a huge fight and I was really upset,but I was living with him at the time just getting there from another situation that was also bad and had no other place to go.

But I definitely did NOT want it,or him and it was NOT in any way consensual.
I was stuck,I was broke,I was addicted to pain meds and booze and I had no self worth or self esteem....I told several of my friends about it,and his mate at the time also knew about it and there is no lack of my personal friends in the past years that haven't heard about this incident.

Unfortunately its stuff like this and alot more that happens alot in the fandom now,its happens at cons and gatherings and parties or anywhere else,its just usually never initially called rape or sexual assault,its called drunken yiff,or sometimes a guise of some sort of bdsm or domination act,or many times strait up date rape...or some sort of room or ride share situation..but the fact remains if you were sleeping or shitfaced and especially when that person was not shitfaced with you then,its rape......if you didn't consent in any way shape or form and that person did something to you sexually that you didn't want under sober circumstances,then thats rape.
If you were a minor at a con or anywhere else and an older person had sex with you knowing your age,they are most likely doing it over and over to other teenagers,and odds are,especially if your several years older now you know you were used,you know you were manipulated,and you need to report them.
People that do stuff like this don't ever stop until they are stopped by someone standing up to them and they go to jail....and people like that deserve jail,you can not allow yourself to feel sorry for them.

As of now I have *finally* filed a police report on my own for sexual assault,and urge anyone else with information on him OR ANYONE ELSE no matter how popular or prestigious their reputation in furry is.

[...]

In many states,and countries including Arizona where I and he reside there are no statute of limitations on rape or sexual assault.
The downside is rape and sexual assault cases are very hard to prove,especially when they happen years prior,but don't let that discourage you....there is strength in numbers and and he cant call us all crazy,or talk his way out of all of it....there is definitely plenty of us to stand and make a difference and the contracts he made you sign if you are one of those employees or visitors that signed one will NOT hold up in court against issues pertaining to rape,sexual assault or sexual harassment.
I will also quietly help you find whatever help you need even if you do not wish to come forward now but need the help or just somebody to talk to about it.

Ive been told so many stories,about so many ppl over the years,and much of it I know is true and also have these experiences of my own that have happened.

There are people who will automatically jump to crucify me over all of this,or call me a hypocrite,or just label me as a psycho,jealous ex boyfriend hell bent on drama and revenge posting all of this,but it has to be said....it has to stop.

Dumping his personal info publicly is relevant because he uses these identities and fursonas and costumes and the prestige of running Bad Dragon to lure his victims,some being employees who are all forced to signing multitudes of no disclosure agreements and other garbage his attorney cooks up,all the while he picks up unsuspecting younger guys and girls with charm,manipulation,fairy tales,his spiffy title at Bad dragon and/or his many sports cars like his bright red Ferrari,fursuits,or Pup gear.

He is super intelligent,super calculated, cunning and completely bulldozed over every other person that actually created Bad Dragon from the or stands in his way for something he wants,and can talk his way in or out of any situation as he pleases because nobody stops him and he is one of the best manipulators Ive ever seen.

Many times over the years and before we even met in person he lied to me about most of his life,job skills and experiences....I never knew he even lied till I found out stuff from his family....and When confronted with a lie or shitty thing hes done he always denies it first and then when proven he lied he just says he dosent remember and makes excuses usually turning it around on you somehow and making himself the victim.

[...]

I cant let myself care about him anymore or allow myself back into his web of lies and shit,always pretending to try and make things up to me,or pretending to try and help me and work it out just to keep me silent while he continues on being a monster.
I don't care about my own dirty laundry or being outed as a former zoo or spending time in jail,or any of my multiple issues from the past or present.

A comment:

Quote from: KamoIsScum
Having lived with Eric, Kamo, or whatever he tells people to call him, I can agree that he's a very manipulative person and a poor excuse of a sociopath. There's plenty about him that's rotten to the core, especially using techniques like learned hopelessness and intimidation to have people do his bidding.
I can say while living with him, it felt like sex was a forced thing and if you were to deny him, there would be severe consequences. Having just left the military from active duty and not knowing anyone, it felt like there were no other options. Even worse when he tried to get a dog, that belonged to another person, who he trained to fuck him, involved, but failed.
During the time living with him, he's made the statement that he's had no problems with minors and that "they know what they want." Even with bad dragon, he had plans to mimic how things ran and make a company in Colorado, but I suppose blackmailing and taking over from inside the company was easier. Even after Athus died, he tried to push the company out to Colorado. Only recently did I learn that there's a large community of people into bestiality there.
The problem here is that this is a control freak with a poor sense of understanding for others.
I've heard that he's been trying to work his way into the BDSM community and pup community, claiming to be an expert in the art. This is shocking considering he was a terrible top and having no experience when it comes to BDSM. I wouldn't be shocked if he's hurt someone and make it seem like it was their fault.

Even worse, I've heard he may have STDs and barebacks without telling the bottom. This is all from word of mouth, but I wouldn't put it past him to do so and then make it seem like it's the random fling's fault.
Honestly, people like him will continue to use others until their last breath. I have no problems with Bad Dragon, but I really wish Varka and Narse would grow some balls and get rid of him if that even an option. It's sad to know they can't even talk with people they know due to forced contracts. But, this is just another example of why you don't trust someone who can't even understand the very basic parts of code of ethics.

It's a shame Athus died and not Kamo.

Conan

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +39/-9
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Dragon owner Kamo rape allegations made w/a police report filed
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 03:54:33 pm »
I like how this isn't making nearly as much of a scandal as the Zaush thing. I guess furries will look the other way when their supply of rubber animal dongs is placed in jeopardy.

Rowedahelicon

• E-points: +2/-0
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 01:39:25 am »
I like how this isn't making nearly as much of a scandal as the Zaush thing. I guess furries will look the other way when their supply of rubber animal dongs is placed in jeopardy.

Because it is elaborate and is being handled properly, therefore there is no room to make rumors or accusations! That's no fun!

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +34/-8
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 08:28:15 pm »
We know Shane as Pokeypony, AKA the zoophile that hooked up with Brandon "WILDWULF" Vongthongthrip and eloped to Arizona. He claims to be a former zoophile now, which if true would be quite something. Zoophiles very very rarely give it up cold turkey.

It's a pretty long and rambly message, but I am willing to believe it for now. It fits into the whole "just a bit too much effort to be BS" category.

One important thing to remember about sexual predators is that the smarter ones always make sure to target people who have imperfections that they can use - some dent or wound, no matter how superficial, that they can expand into an attack on their credibility. If Kamo is a fraction of the monster that Shane accuses him of being, then nothing he ever did to an animal matters that much anymore. Human victims must always take precedent over animal victims.

This situation is basically Sibe all over again, and it's why I'm not dismissing it outright. Sibe mostly went after other zoophiles, and uses his piracy infamy as a smokescreen. Only one victim ever came forward publically, but I know that there are several others.

It will be interesting if any others come forward in this case, but sadly the chances of that aren't too great. Shane does mention going to the cops, but, well, Arizona. 'Nuff said.
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +34/-8
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 08:39:18 pm »
He posted an update:

February 26th, 2015, 10:58 am

Updates on current happenings.
The amount of support ive gotten from people is overwhelming and I have no doubt now that I have done the right thing after so many have shared their same or similar stories.

The only problem is,that only a few other people are willing to talk to the police and only one other person has gone public about their experiences so far.....This makes it very hard to prove anything,especially because most of them are out of state and many of these issues happened at conventions and gatherings all over as he traveled abroad.

I have also been told that Kamo is now going around pressuring anyone that will make a written statement against me and building his defense,and is relying on my mental health issues and history to clear him.
Now I completely respect and understand peoples decisions but the way its looking right now,NOTHING will be done about him unless more people file reports and come out publicly.
Even with all the emails,messages and texts I have from over the years its not physical evidence that can really be used against him for this case to go anywhere because I have no pictures or videos or physical proof of the things he did other than admissions made a long time ago.
And it really sucks,but this is how the court of law works here.

I also need help with anyone that knows Bad dragons actual current physical address,or Kamos current address so he can be served.
He has done a very good job of hiding any and all information on the company since their last move,and has also moved his residence since the last time I knew where he lived and done a very good job at hiding that as well.
This information is not for me,and I don't want it for anything other than him being served and will give you the name and number of the detective here to give it to him if you don't want to give it to me or you don't trust me with that information.

Im begging and pleading with all of you that have come to me,and also the ones that have just watched this unravel to go to the police and file a report no matter how long ago it was....even if it was someone different than Kamo,please do it.
I will help you if you don't know how.
Filing a report and exposing their behavior publicly is the only way they will be stopped and shown to everyone who they actually are.....even if theres not enough physical evidence to have him prosecuted,your story is needed to help stop the amount of ppl he misleads,uses and assaults by showing who he actually is.
Especially if you are in Arizona,the incident happened in the past few years,or are a current or former employee of Bad Dragon we really and desperately need your help.

Please,please,please help and come forward if you can and have information......even if you wont go to the police,please talk about what happened in the open to give other people courage to know their not alone and im not just making all of this up.
This is the only way this kind of stuff ends in our fandom....please help.

Thank you for reading,
-Shane
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.

Conan

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 10:10:43 pm »
I also need help with anyone that knows Bad dragons actual current physical address,or Kamos current address so he can be served.

The registered address (obviously not their facility which was last at this location which was found because Varka uploaded a photo where you could see out the window) for Bad Dragon Enterprises is a residence with an unmarked white panel van outside of it. It's almost too perfect. If nobody from Bad Dragon is at that address anymore, a call to the Arizona Corporations Commission to inform them of that may have interesting results...

It's fascinating how badly Bad Dragon protects it's physical location. To the point occupancy and construction permits aren't even issued to any known names. Though I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to figure out if you were in Phoenix...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 11:23:24 pm by Conan »

an hoopoe

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +36/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 06:06:19 am »
A post from someone who has met Kamo irl, from the lulz.net thread about this:

I have been introduced to Kamo through mutual friends and though I don't have any specific examples against the guy, nobody else in the fandom gives me the creepy, psychopath vibes like Kamo does. I would love to see his face appear on a mug shot some day.

The journal is typical furfaggy bullshit but basically confirms my own thoughts about him which is that he would probably commit murder for $20 if he could get away with it. He's very materialistic, self-centered and it's glaringly obvious that people are just a means to an end (money or sex) to him. He reminds me a lot of the Jordan Belfort character from the Wolf of Wall Street. There's no shortage of people who still want to follow him around and do stuff, I guess they want to be close to the one furry success story or want sex with one of his many fucksuits. If you're an Arizona furry I suggest you be polite but keep your distance from him because IMO he's 100% willing to screw people over for any reason. I don't doubt that he has tried to blackmail people.

The journal also seems to confirm the local rumors about him, that he weaseled his way into BD and more or less took over, Bad Dragon is indeed run under a level of paranoia and mistrust that you would only find in places that deal with matters of national security, that's all Kamo's doing. He must have a lot of skeletons in his closet.

>>3083742
They've all gotten filthy rich in the last couple years, they started selling them on Amazon.com you know. They moved their facility to a much larger one, like 5 times the size, I know that and have a couple dozen people working there. Most of their sales are to people who are not convention-attending, fursuit wearing furfags. Kamo just flaunts his wealth a lot more than the others, with his exotic cars and fursuit collection and wolf hybrids (probably his fuck dogs imo) but he is kind of a wheeler-dealer type who looks for any business opportunity. He is, for all his faults, probably the reason BD is still around today. He is one of the few furries that seems to know anything about running a business, and treating it like a business, not fun time.
^
https://www.lulz.net/furi/res/3081824.html#3087307

The filthy rich part is a response to someone else's posts where they though that the people working at BD were only just making enough to live on.

The paranoia and mistrust seems very curious and to me certainly suggests dark goings on, because why would a legitimate business with no more than the *usual* skeletons in the closet need to be so paranoid.

Conan

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 02:18:28 am »
You know, I think it's been mentioned before, but the more I think about this whole thing the more I get the feeling that Bad Dragon is a front for something seedy. The secrecy surrounding the place, along with the allegations of overly strict security in their facilities, really doesn't help.

It'd be fairly easy to launder money through an operation like Bad Dragon... Just sayin'...

nrr

• Sean Piche Fan Club
  • Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +7/-3
  • OMG SO CUTE ^__^
    • View Profile
    • lynxies :3
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 05:50:19 pm »
You know, I think it's been mentioned before, but the more I think about this whole thing the more I get the feeling that Bad Dragon is a front for something seedy.

Spink, etc.
im glad the "I saw a furry IRL" thread is so good at bringing goons together

YOUR PARTICIPLES AREN'T THE ONLY THINGS DANGLING