Author Topic: New Jersey BBQ canceled after "inappropriate" fursuiter conduct  (Read 7665 times)

Kirune

• Connoisseur of Cock
  • E-points: +2/-4
  • hokay
    • View Profile
Re: New Jersey BBQ canceled after "inappropriate" fursuiter conduct
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2012, 01:23:49 pm »
Quote from: nj.com
Herbert said the couple, who could not be identified, engaged in “inappropriate behavior.”
haha, that's the lawyer council member samonte Cc'd my email to. I was pretty clear that i was just looking for info on some rumors in the email, but this has me wondering.

zotter

• E-points: +0/-0
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2012, 07:35:02 pm »

Conan

• Postcount ate Whippany, NJ
  • E-points: +38/-9
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile

greaseyote

• E-points: +5/-13
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2012, 08:29:51 pm »
Well, I suspected this whole thing was more about the fact that the volunteer fire/rescue squad's existence was politically inconvenient concerning the town government's intention to privatize those services, and I felt the whole shenanigan about the weird furry party that the threw and alleged photos of the murry purry fursuit games merely presented convenient opportunities for the town to get away with eliminating the volunteer service without backlash from the community at large. It seems that my suspicions have largely been confirmed.

TLDR: it's politics as usual and has little if anything to do with the furry event.

Artiewhitefox

• E-points: +0/-1
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2014, 10:21:52 pm »
The people complaining are the people who have a problem. They don't feel good unless they complain. They feel righteous when they complain. They feel important when they complain. It sounds like Pharisees complaining when his disciples hulled wheat in their hands on Saturday to eat something being accused of breaking the Sabbath by nosy pharisees or when Jesus told the lame man to take up his bed and walk on the Sabbath day with Pharisees seeing all of it complaining or Judas complaining when Mary poured alabaster oil on the Feet of Jesus complaining about what Mary did.  The furry did nothing wrong at all.

ProvincialTwit

• Abuse Dept.
  • E-points: +77/-33
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2014, 11:39:24 pm »
You are /so/ banned.

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • E-points: +46/-10
  • <blink>yes hello</blink>
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2014, 09:33:33 am »
complaining people have a problem. feel good unless they complain. righteous when they complain. important when they complain. Pharisees complaining when being accused of breaking the Sabbath by nosy pharisees or when Jesus told the bed and walk on the Sabbath day with Pharisees complaining or Judas complaining when Mary poured alabaster oil complaining about what Mary did.  The furry did nothing wrong at all.

The religious angle isn't helping your argument. Also I like my version better.
"we did farts.  now we do sperm.  we are cutting edge." — Theo DeRaadt

LordNagetiere

• E-points: +12/-16
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2014, 10:39:21 pm »
The photos never surfaced over this did they?
random gay furry art is broken , when will it be fixed ?