Author Topic: Almost all of FA's images in the last 10 years, even deleted ones, in one spot.  (Read 642 times)

Rowedahelicon

• E-points: +2/-0
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/1349706-*ATTN*-Important-information-about-your-data-on-Furaffinity!?p=5090194#post5090194 Have fun!

Rowedahelicon

• Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
http://i.imgur.com/hhVvLKa.png Surely this is merely a coincidence.

ColonThree

• E-points: +17/-3
  • Not a cat
    • View Profile
[link] Have fun!

You could've at least put in a little effort. As for the site, I can go find some artwork that was deleted years ago, which is nice.

I see you cross-posted it to Reddit too, which has a nice quote in there (as of ~1hour ago)

Quote from: Dragoneer
Further, there's no need for donations ever again. Period. The site is covered.

~Witty quote~

winserv03fan

• Dumbest Username Award - May 2012
  • E-points: +4/-4
  • A Duck!
    • View Profile
http://i.imgur.com/hhVvLKa.png Surely this is merely a coincidence.
It is. The 503 is coming from OnionCity (a public portal for Tor sites) and has nothing to do with the actual Tor site at all. Not to mention that 502 and 503 are completely different error messages.

Rowedahelicon

• Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
[link] Have fun!

You could've at least put in a little effort. As for the site, I can go find some artwork that was deleted years ago, which is nice.

I see you cross-posted it to Reddit too, which has a nice quote in there (as of ~1hour ago)

Quote from: Dragoneer
Further, there's no need for donations ever again. Period. The site is covered.

I'm lazy , but anyway, that is indeed my favorite quote. I sure can't wait to hear about the next donation drive.

It is. The 503 is coming from OnionCity (a public portal for Tor sites) and has nothing to do with the actual Tor site at all. Not to mention that 502 and 503 are completely different error messages.

Yeah that was my bad, I didn't learn that until early this morning.

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +46/-10
  • <blink>yes hello</blink>
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
Quote from: winserv03fan
if they were the same error, they wouldn't be given different fucking numbers
"we did farts.  now we do sperm.  we are cutting edge." — Theo DeRaadt

Rowedahelicon

• Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
Quote from: winserv03fan
if they were the same error, they wouldn't be given different fucking numbers

My assumption of them being related was how the site would interpret the error, sometimes it'd toss out a 502, but also a 522, the latter means it was timing out (Where CF has a faster timeout rate). Where as a 503 on the other site was too many people on it at once.

But again, I seriously didn't know that the .city part was a segue for normal browsers so shoot me in the foot. At least FA is getting a new forum system soon! R-Right?