Author Topic: DickBitchMolly can't control his horny level  (Read 5661 times)

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +34/-8
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
DickBitchMolly can't control his horny level
« on: December 03, 2010, 02:06:16 am »
I've recently been forwarded a private message that Dickbitchmolly has sent to several specially-targeted FA users:

Hey, been following you for a while and always thought you seemed pretty badass. Long story short, im just trying to ask around for this project I'm trying to get off the ground. Basically I'm trying to get chicks here on FA to make out with dogs. Just a whole bunch of hot chicks tongue kissing dogs, itll be fucking awesome. It sounds weird as fuck, but there's this really awesome, erotic quality to it that I think is really poetic yet sensual at the same time. It's pretty obvious you're into art, and I thought you might be great for it since the artistic aspect is a whole lot of the appeal. Most of the girls that do this aren't very attractive, so I think a chick like you could make something really amazing.

Obviously you'd be paid for it, and any videos or pictures you send to me would be kept strictly confidential, so would you be up for helping me out with this sometime? If not, that's totally fine. I generally pay about $10 per minute of video to start out, and it goes up from there depending on how good it is. Tongue contact and in-mouth licking are key, as are good lighting, sound, etc. Here's a quick vid to show you kind of what its about.

He's also made a journal about it*, but it's kind of beyond the pale and creepy to the max that he's going door to door with this shit. Fuck, there's a shout right there on his page that says he's been at this for at least 8 months. What the hell?

Making out with a dog is just... odd and creepy. It's almost in the same borderline territory that mating videos are and just.. ugh. I ordinarily would give no fuck, but asking random people to do it out of the blue is kind of crossing a line.

So.. who else is he pulling this crap on?

*cap of journal is here.
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.

Jim Demintia

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +24/-6
  • Deflator Mouse
    • View Profile
Re: DickBitchMolly can't control his horny level
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 06:52:49 am »
Kinda wondering if this guy isn't a troll.
Can it be this sad design
Could be the very same
A wooly man without a face
And a beast without a name

LordNagetiere

• E-points: +12/-16
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 01:37:08 pm »
I love the 'white chicks, and no fat ones' line. Beggars can be choosers in furry it seems.
random gay furry art is broken , when will it be fixed ?

threadshitter

• E-points: +7/-7
  • Awaiting CTRL-ALT-FART
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 11:26:26 am »
Kinda wondering if this guy isn't a troll.

Some of their posting over the years has indicated it, though for a troll, they seem way more into it than they should.
shitting on yo threads

bridgeportcat

• E-points: +4/-2
  • Fuck this shit a fuck gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 03:47:55 pm »
Hey jerkoffs, here to post what I know about this fucker:

He's set up a fake movie studio in which he tells women that he's doing this for an "art project" and is specifically targetting white girls who are low on ca$h money. He offers to pay girls, and when they send him his whackoff material he either refuses to pay them or gives them their ten bucks or whatnot. He's not ok with dudes boning dogs, but he is VERY ok with ladies getting boned by dogs. He says that while 99 percent of what he jerks to is just open tongued dogmakeouts, he IS commissioning actual bestiality.

It's not just that, but he is also trying to get artwork of this shit as well, although I don't know if he's not paying the artists. He's been doing this on facebook for a while, apparently, and is going from beyond creepy to criminal I guess? He also released the dogmakeout footage of Zer, after telling her that it would be cOnFiDeNtIaL and such. He ttells his ladies that all material will be hella secret to everyone else, though.

I only know of this shit because he sent me the note, I thought it was fucked up and jokingly showed it to a few people who have talked to him, and got a shitton of info because they all thought he was joking. No, he's very much into this and it's not a joke. Dude is producing bestiality and borderline bestiality for shits and giggles. His latest journal is pretty damning.

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/1916500/ <---someone might wanna screencap this before it gets deleted

"Sometimes, in my never-ending quest for new sluts, my efforts can overlap with my regular routine of fucking with people. Despite my reputation, I make a conscious effort to keep these two large operations separate in order to maximize the potential of both lulz and slutty behavior. However, in relation to my logistical operations over the past two weeks, I do recognize that mistakes were made and some collateral damage may have occurred. Several people who were unrelated to my campaign had their digital Facebook lives snuffed out by butthurt sparkledog vigilantes. While I will not tolerate their needless suffering and sacrifice in my name, I recognize that this attack, however cowardly and srs bzns, was not unprovoked.

To help remedy this, I have established the Dickbitch Molly Sexual Harassment Reparations Fund. If you or a loved one believe you have been sexually harassed by myself or anyone related to Operation Slut Finder, then I humbly ask all alleged victims to call 1-800-299-9170 in order to submit a claim. In the meantime I request your patience and forgiveness in this difficult time. I know that together, we can help rid this world of bestiality, one dog tongue at a time. Thank you. "

Here's his """casting call""" http://penultimatefilm.livejournal.com/578.html

oh, and he used to be named yiffy_erotica_lover. No, seriously.

ANYWAY putting this shit in the open because I am fucking baffled why so many people are friends with a dude who is  scamming down on their luck women for bestiality footage and is proud and open about it.

also hi vivisector I'm a gross disgusting pervert but at least my stupid bullshit is between consenting adults and not animal abuse
I don't time for shitfucks. Later, fuckshits.

Jim Demintia

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • Deflator Mouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 06:16:58 pm »
Some of their posting over the years has indicated it, though for a troll, they seem way more into it than they should.

Well, there's plenty of people out there who have no clue where the line is. And there are plenty of obsessive people out there. Those two populations aren't necessarily exclusive of the "troll" population. I'm sure you can think of a few familiar names when you try to think of furries who fancy themselves trolls "doing it for the lulz" yet they're a little too intense and obsessive about it. I vaguely recognize that name, and I'm pretty sure the person is a troll. Of course, there's always that axiom about how you can't really parody crazy people because someone will always out do you and not be joking.

Seems like ultimately if there's not anything else other than this dumb PM that's being sent out, then there's no real reason to give a shit.
Could be the very same

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +34/-8
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 07:04:01 pm »
I have confirmation of at least three people getting these messages now. This is now a pretty goddamn open and shut harassment banning.

Or it would be if well, you know.
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.

Lazarian

• E-points: +4/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 09:22:43 pm »
Even if FA can't ban him for harassment or spamming, if by chance any of the girls he messaged were minors, it's conceiveable that grounds exist for a ban because he could be contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but if they need an excuse, there it is. 

Conan

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +38/-9
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 12:06:09 am »
Time to play America's favorite game: Ban or No Ban!

My money is on no ban. Judging by how long this has been going on, I doubt the administration cares.

Also 99% sure that username is against the new registration guidelines. They could probably at the very least least inconvenience him and make him register a new account.

Jim Demintia

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • Deflator Mouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2010, 11:12:58 am »
Well, it'll be no ban until he harasses (or embarrasses) Dragoneer, one of his or one of the admins' friends, a popular artist, etc. and so forth blah blah blah.

We all know how this works by now.
Could be the very same

u63r

• E-points: +1/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 04:47:19 am »
Someone with a username of such subtlety and shades of meaning is a pervy dude? Why, I never would've guessed.

Seriously, that handle is a desperate cry for attention even by furry standards.

MazelTovCocktail

• E-points: +5/-2
  • You smell somethin', Rabbit?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2010, 07:46:16 am »
Someone with a username of such subtlety and shades of meaning is a pervy dude? Why, I never would've guessed.

Seriously, that handle is a desperate cry for attention even by furry standards.

It strikes me as your typical obvious troll username, but as has been mentioned already, it's pretty hard to be a troll when you're getting off on the stuff you're trying to troll people with.
I don't like to hit little bitches with glasses, but when midgets step up, I stomp midget asses.

Jim Demintia

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • Deflator Mouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2010, 11:38:30 am »
It strikes me as your typical obvious troll username, but as has been mentioned already, it's pretty hard to be a troll when you're getting off on the stuff you're trying to troll people with.

I can think of several furries for whom that certainly hasn't stopped them.
Could be the very same

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +46/-10
  • <blink>yes hello</blink>
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2010, 03:41:14 pm »
Quote from: dickbitchmolly's journal (http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/1946895/)
Subject: Lol
Journal Entry: 2 hours ago

So they deleted everything

Dear FA, learn to fucking security. It's a good thing I use a password for FA and nothing else, because I know how bad you all are with stupid shit like this.

Firefox 3.6.3      IP 83.87.66.24 182 Tabs Open Session Length 18mins Dec 16th, 2010 07:47 AM Dec 16th, 2010 08:05 AM

It makes me lol that someone would spend almost 20 minutes blanking out my gallery.

Also, you are so maaaaadddd. I love it

https://forums.vivisector.org/index.php?topic=422.0
(For the record, that IP's in the Netherlands)
"we did farts.  now we do sperm.  we are cutting edge." — Theo DeRaadt

Jim Demintia

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • Deflator Mouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2010, 03:50:51 pm »
Maybe the timing is just coincidental, but this user is claiming his gallery was wiped by Pinkuh because of violations of the AUP. Which was probably 100% true, but still, the timing is odd.

Also, is there some way to check IPs against a list of known proxies or something? Because it seems to me pretty much anyone with half a brain cell who's going to be doing this sort of stuff would use a proxy, or Tor, or something.
Could be the very same

Conan

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +38/-9
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2010, 12:08:44 pm »

an hoopoe

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +36/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2014, 06:44:39 pm »
Nearly 4 years later he still appears to be at it, but has embraced the language of internet feminism, patriarchy and checking your privilege. From his twitter:

His behaviour as mentioned in posts above puts this one in a strange light: