Author Topic: Spink gets a stage...  (Read 619 times)

magus

• E-points: +4/-0
    • View Profile
Spink gets a stage...
« on: July 12, 2014, 03:47:32 pm »
http://www.vice.com/read/apparently-animals-consent-to-sex-in-the-beastiality-brothel

They're writing a book about him? And it's sympathetic? That ought to be SO much fun.

ColonThree

• E-points: +17/-3
  • Not a cat
    • View Profile
Re: Spink gets a stage...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 08:13:45 am »
I was going to ask who Spink is...

I tend to use "heterospecies" rather than "zoophile." I see it as the difference between calling someone gay and calling them a faggot...  I'm a bit of an outlier, even in the communities where I feel most at home. A BASE-jumping, Chicago MBA–carrying, counter-surveillance-tech-developing, Asperger's-diagnosed oddball. Proudly so.

But I think that's pretty much all I need to know.
~Witty quote~

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +34/-8
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
Re: Spink gets a stage...
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 10:05:21 pm »
Spink is, oddly, among the most un-furry of the major zoophiles. He never showed up at any cons, and never once tried to pass himself off as furry. He's had a few furry friends and associates though.

At first he seemed pretty scary due to his connections and hidden money and apparent cleverness, but the last four years has seen pretty much all of that thrown in the dumpster. He's made mistake after mistake after mistake. He's also pretty toxic among other zoophiles, who have made him something of a pariah. Most of his support network is gone.

The dognapping incident that got him thrown back in jail is bringing with it state and county charges, which they're probably going to press just so they don't have to deal with him anymore for a few more years.
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.