Author Topic: Tehweenus: "I want to take estrogen to gain weight, but I hate women. Advice?"  (Read 2416 times)

camellia sinensis

• Winner: Worst Username on Viv 2011
  • E-points: +16/-2
  • Drink me
    • View Profile
(For those not familiar with twitter, the following is read from bottom to top)

This person, though, isn't interested in taking estrogen as a part of HRT, it's to gain his ideal body image as a gainer.

For more clarification, here is his journal on FA asking for counsel
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/4929068/

I'm interested in reaching a sort of doughy body as I begin to climb higher up the weight ladder.
My intention is basically to make use of estrogen for it's weight gaining properties, as well as because it will provide me with some incidental benefits regarding the state of my health. Most notably that I do not absorb fluids particularly well.
I would not put myself on the supplement for any longer than until I begin to see the desired effects; growth of breast tissue and decrease in libido.
Ultimately, as I approach my weight goal, I intend to start working out more firmly than I already do.
I want to make sure I have well toned arms and legs.

I'm shooting for a masculine body with well rounded features, so to speak.

-> a screen-shot of the journal at the time of posting: http://puu.sh/3WqJg

As a fun, bonus fact, Tehweenus considers his avatar character, Croix, to be a dissociative personality, which has the ability to take control of his actions at times: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8807477/

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +46/-10
  • <blink>yes hello</blink>
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
I think we've hit Peak Furry — a misogynist fetish-lifestyler with an escapist streak not just one, but two miles wide!

I can't wait to see how female hormones affect his emotions. Most of my post-transition friends testify that the first few months on estrogen are fairly turbulent times.
"we did farts.  now we do sperm.  we are cutting edge." — Theo DeRaadt

camellia sinensis

• Drink me
    • View Profile
Describing him in those terms makes him sound downright pedestrian, by furry standards.

BaconQuicheWithSpinach

• E-points: +3/-0
    • View Profile
My interest in being chubby/fat is in wanting to present myself the way that I feel I am inside.
His obsession with his fat fetish has caused him to have a mental image of himself that's fat? Wow, thanks for giving me yet another thing to be creeped out by the furry fandom.

That aside, I don't understand why he can't just eat tons of junk food and not exercise? :V

Tehweenus

• E-points: +0/-1
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
Awh shucks. I figured something exactly like this would happen.

Well, thank you very much for your interest in me anyhow.
I'm not going to be taking estrogen, no.
Part of writing that journal was to do some word of mouth research since I had already scanned through countless documents accounting for the effects of estrogen on males, and it's biological purposes.

The only thing I feel I need apologize here is for my casual misogyny.
Surely, that is not okay. That said, that twitter snap is contextually small.
Fact of the matter is, I dislike everyone just about equally!
I'm a bigot, and a narcissist at that.
Name a culture, subculture, or race of people and I can find something to dislike about it.

This is besides the point.
I don't exactly see what the issue is with someone looking how they'd like to look.
I certainly hope that's not the implication here.
That'd be ridiculous wouldn't it! I mean, the OP had actually mentioned in the same sentence a HRT comparison.

People looking and feeling a way that reflects who they feel they are. What a notion.

Furry folk do a lot of talking behind people's backs. The most of them are basically sixteen to twenty two years old.
A lot of which is done without ever actually thinking, based entirely on their microscopic world views and whatever there may be that threatens those tiny bubbles.
I'd figured some honesty and transparency might be refreshing for people. So much for optimism!

Well, that's all. If you have any questions, I'm sure you know how to directly get in contact with me.
And hey! Be gentle about the whole Croix thing. Not all of you were raped when you were ten and felt compelled to pretend to be someone else so you could cope with living.
But then, you're also such intellectual people. Surely you weren't lazy and considered that there might be some sort of psychological background to something like that.

Thanks for reading! Sorry I was late!
And when the best you can think to do is try to insult me for having debunked and addressed your post, use Reddit or some actual website where people can see you! I'm trying to kick off a pro-gaming career, and any publicity is good publicity.

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +46/-10
  • <blink>yes hello</blink>
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
I'm not going to be taking estrogen, no.

Of course you're not gonna. You can't let any of that soft-minded, edge-dulling ~female~ stuff enter your Male Body.

The only thing I feel I need apologize here is for my casual misogyny.

That's a good thing to apologize for, but it'd be better to not do it in the first place. It makes you look and sound like an asshole, and that makes me want to tell you to go get fucked.

Name a culture, subculture, or race of people and I can find something to dislike about it.
Hey, me too! Maybe we should become BEST FUCKIN' FRIENDS. Or maybe you should be less of a mysogynistic, racist, flaming shitbag.

I don't exactly see what the issue is with someone looking how they'd like to look.
I certainly hope that's not the implication here.
That'd be ridiculous wouldn't it! I mean, the OP had actually mentioned in the same sentence a HRT comparison.

Oh, it isn't. Maybe if you read the post I wrote, you'd see what my implication was. I'll be here for when you finally figure it out, okay?

I'm trying to kick off a pro-gaming career, and any publicity is good publicity.
Yeah, I'm sure a big fat "I hate women and think they're dumb and emotionally uncontrollable" piece of PR will be AMAZING for that career, considering how well gender-relations are going over in the gamer community at large these days.

Hear that, employers? This guy hates women but desires their bodies. He's a great hire for your company, so long as you only employ people with cocks!
"we did farts.  now we do sperm.  we are cutting edge." — Theo DeRaadt

camellia sinensis

• Drink me
    • View Profile
As anyone could probably guess from reading his post in the thread, "TehWeenus" is one of those people who thinks he's Sherlock Holmes when he's actually just barely a Watson. He's constantly terrified that people don't buy the whole "I'm a super smart logical intellectual" act he puts on and can see through to how everything he does is motivated by an insecurity that's bigger than even the fattest of his characters.

I guess I can empathize. At one time I too was worried that if people didn't look up to me as some sort of ultra genius, I'd lose my tenuous sense of self-worth. But eventually I did realize that narcissism is a fragile pillar to support my ego on, and I was expending more energy trying to protect my neurotic self image than working toward my actually worthwhile goals.

I hope you can grow up a little bit weensu, and accept that there's nothing wrong with not being very smart or very talented. It'll help you learn more, in the end.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 07:20:44 pm by camellia sinensis »

Tehweenus

• E-points: +0/-1
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
Hello again.
Apologies for reviving this thread, but I felt it necessary to properly apologize.
My prior response was inappropriately combative, I was hurt and defensive.
I handled the entirety of this poorly.
Nothing I had said was worth defending, please consider the following a sincere apology.

What I said was ugly and in poor taste.
And moreover, I made myself part of an entirely unnecessary problem about the perceptions of both men and women.
I cannot say that truly I believe that women are in any way inferior or less competent than men at anything.
I had fallen into the trappings of a terrible sense of humor which substituted insult for comedy,
and what cheap laughs I had gotten wrongly gave me a sense of security in making those remarks.

This is not what I want to be known for.
I don't want to be someone who epitomizes a pointlessly misogynistic outlook.
And maybe my careless tweeting will forever immortalize me as that.

But I have hopes that one day I might be given a chance to shape perceptions.
It is embarrassing to admit because I know I cannot be taken seriously, but I've been working tirelessly on a game.
The purpose of which is to reproach the unhealthy stereotyping and typical character roles assigned to homosexuals and females.
In other words, I want to show the universal heroism of all people.

Thank you for allowing me the chance to respond.
If I am beyond redemption in this regard, I understand.
Take care.

ColonThree

• E-points: +17/-3
  • Not a cat
    • View Profile
I tried to read this as some sort of poetry, but just couldn't figure out the metre.
~Witty quote~

ProvincialTwit

• Abuse Dept.
  • Postcount killed Trogdor
  • E-points: +77/-33
    • View Profile
Didn't I ban you?