Author Topic: How To Effectively Ruin A Furry Business  (Read 1640 times)

winserv03fan

• Dumbest Username Award - May 2012
  • E-points: +4/-4
  • A Duck!
    • View Profile
How To Effectively Ruin A Furry Business
« on: July 03, 2013, 09:55:35 pm »
If you have ever been interested in seeing the perfect way to ruin a buisness in the furry fandom, look no further!
A fursuit maker known as SparkyCanDo has found a great way to ruin her business for a large portion of the fandom!
Here's how to do it:
1. Post an aggressive "Pro-Life" journal on your business (and not personal) account!

It's that simple! Since posting it (in 2 days), she has managed to get a total of 2171 comments on said journal, has lost over 300 watchers, and countless other potential customers! Lucky for us, the fandom is good at saving cached copies of journals like this, so let's have a look!

Not my typical journal nor dose it have anything to do with my fursuit business
besides the fact that "I" who solely run this business fully support the pro-life movement.

It is one of my passions for people to know the truth about it and stop abortions altogether.

So I would like to suggest if you have never really thought about it, on the fence about it
or maybe you have had an abortion yourself to go to this site and read/watch up on what
abortion *really* is and maybe then your eyes will be open to the truth that is so real.

---> http://www.liveaction.org/inhuman/ <---

I truly believe this is the worst thing we as humans have ever done,
and I am ashamed of this, so please open your eyes and don't be blinded by
this gruesome *hush hushed* holocaust allot of people so readily shrug off.

If you agree, please sign the petition in the site *based in and for the USA* -they appreciate donations too!-
If you are outside the US then I strongly suggest you get involved with your country's movement too!

It is time, time to ban abortion: The blatant murder of innocent babies.

Love you all!
Peace out

~Sparky

Note: To all offended by this, it's not my intention I just want the 'truth' to be known.
This is to important to me to not have a say about and show support in.

Note: If you are fully pro-abortion which it looks like allot of you are, that's fine you can
have your opinion, and I can understand why you are all I am saying is it's worth looking into, you
might just change your mind once you know all the facts. Life is worth double checking on.
A child's life is worth a second thought.

Cached Journal

Here are some of the comment highlights!
http://i.imgur.com/8DN5ACn.png

It also just so happened that some people actually had proof that the user was anti-LGBT, and a pro-zoophilia video was liked on her YouTube page called "DEAD SEA LIONS Yellow Books."

(It's just something that's interesting. I don't know if this is in the right spot, or if this even belongs on this site, but it seemed to cause a pretty big backlash in the community, so maybe it does. Feel free to move or remove this post.)

Spip

• E-points: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Re: How To Effectively Ruin A Furry Business
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 09:37:58 pm »
I don't know if this is in the right spot, or if this even belongs on this site, but it seemed to cause a pretty big backlash in the community, so maybe it does. Feel free to move or remove this post.
Well, shit like this sure doesn't. Own your posts.

Conan

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +39/-9
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 12:51:57 am »
It's like the furry version of the CEO of Chick-Fil-A!

mexxy

• E-points: +0/-20
  • Anthropomorphic middle finger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 05:27:39 am »
I stopped when I saw "abortion."

Though, the title kind of appealed to me because I'm kind of contemplating a "furry business" on the side.

I noticed the last post was from July... holy fuck these forms are slow
Confucius viewed woman as a thoroughly irrational creature often as difficult to deal with as servants.
- Max Weber