Author Topic: FA staff give up on answering trouble tickets/e-mails/etc  (Read 13061 times)

an hoopoe

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +36/-4
    • View Profile
Re: FA staff give up on answering trouble tickets/e-mails/etc
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2015, 04:22:52 am »
The person making these tweets (bng on FA) is listed on Dragoneer's page as being one of his favourite artists. Even one of Dragoneer's favourite artists can't get his TTs answered:

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:12:26 am by an hoopoe »

november

• E-points: +0/-0
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2015, 04:44:07 pm »
Here's a good one one put together by @FAtransparency that I had a good chuckle at.

(Couldn't attach due to file size limitations) http://i.imgur.com/pqzSbIJ.png

Conan

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +40/-9
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2015, 04:47:37 am »
He's still claiming he can't reply to anything on FA because of his tooth problem, but also says he has no problem working on various site updates at the same time.

Just a note: I know a lot of people have been waiting on responses from me. For the past few days, I've been kind of out of it. I recently had a tooth pretty much explode (yay) due to an old filling apparently wasn't quite filled right. Big ass cavity developed, and then...

Blegh.

Been in an extreme amount of pain the past few days, not been able to sleep, eat or drink much. I've got an appointment for oral surgery on Tuesday (soonest I could get), and I'll be quasi-out of things until then. I'm working on some UI/site changes/fixes to go live next week, as well as some other changes.

Just wanted to apologize for not being uber-expedient on a lot of requests these past few days.

Hope IMVU has a good dental plan. Maybe -that's- why he sold the site. "big ass cavities" don't develop overnight...

unnamedpanda

• E-points: +0/-0
  • Another of Dr. Moreau's "Patients"
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2015, 08:28:06 am »
He's still claiming he can't reply to anything on FA because of his tooth problem, but also says he has no problem working on various site updates at the same time.

Just a note: I know a lot of people have been waiting on responses from me. For the past few days, I've been kind of out of it. I recently had a tooth pretty much explode (yay) due to an old filling apparently wasn't quite filled right. Big ass cavity developed, and then...

Blegh.

Been in an extreme amount of pain the past few days, not been able to sleep, eat or drink much. I've got an appointment for oral surgery on Tuesday (soonest I could get), and I'll be quasi-out of things until then. I'm working on some UI/site changes/fixes to go live next week, as well as some other changes.

Just wanted to apologize for not being uber-expedient on a lot of requests these past few days.

Hope IMVU has a good dental plan. Maybe -that's- why he sold the site. "big ass cavities" don't develop overnight...

Well he has an excuse for just about everything. Hasn't anyone ever told him that after about five or six of them, his stories are in danger of being no longer credible?
Unnamed Panda

an hoopoe

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +36/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: Yesterday at 04:20:39 pm »
Quote from: seraphimmoonshadow
[...]I have no faith in the ticket system; I've had an art theft ticket open for....EIGHT MONTHS NOW. EIGHT MONTHS. [...]
^
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/6849970#cid:46334591

Quote from: hottieman
I filed one for a troll that was harassing me. A year later, they finally responded and said "we can't do anything about this due to how old the issue is." I said, "Yeah, fuck that. It's not my fault you sat on your ass and didn't solve me issue. I'm not buying this crap." And what do you know, they removed the troll? ^^
^
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/6849970#cid:46335091

Quote from: phoenixfire21
In some situations, it could take years before the staff gets to the ticket anyway. I had two I made one or two years ago and only last month the staff finally got to them.
^
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/6849970#cid:46334569