Author Topic: Hi! I come bearing news, hugs, recipes, gay furry sex & small business advice  (Read 1133 times)

yaykittens

• E-points: +0/-13
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
Greetings!  Damn you for making a signup question like "what was the 8th largest world potato producer in 2010 on wikipedia's entry for Potato."  Are you gay enough to read this Flayrah article?
http://www.flayrah.com/5283/furries-share-worries-about-pay-dating-fraud-spotlight-furflingcom

ColonThree

• E-points: +17/-3
  • Not a cat
    • View Profile
~Witty quote~

Conan

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +40/-9
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
A while back I considered doing a story much like this one and get something new on the Vivisector frontpage.

I don't remember why I didn't. Oh well. I do like that Dragoneer is one of the very few people not calling this a scam. BECAUSE IF THERE'S ONE PERSON WHO KNOWS TRUSTWORTHY BUSINESS PRACTICES IT'S DRAGONEER, AMIRITE???

yaykittens

• E-points: +0/-13
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
I don't remember why I didn't.

Probably because you have a life beyond furries...

Oh well. I do like that Dragoneer is one of the very few people not calling this a scam. BECAUSE IF THERE'S ONE PERSON WHO KNOWS TRUSTWORTHY BUSINESS PRACTICES IT'S DRAGONEER, AMIRITE???

Hehe... well, as soon as it went up, I got the idea that he wanted to backpedal quickly, and took it as a sign that he truly had no idea, because he had never used the site.  It would be nice if he called out his acquaintances afterward, but then, I can only imagine the shit-flinging that goes on towards him every day already (deserved or not) and understand why he wouldn't address it.  It's not his site.  On his site... well... I'm not saying anything except I hope they get around to renewing that ad I paid for weeks ago.