Author Topic: January 16, 2010 : The one that got away  (Read 9629 times)

MazelTovCocktail

• E-points: +5/-2
  • You smell somethin', Rabbit?
    • View Profile
Re: January 16, 2010 : The one that got away
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 08:23:20 pm »
Welp, so much for that being private.
I don't like to hit little bitches with glasses, but when midgets step up, I stomp midget asses.

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +34/-8
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2010, 12:05:38 am »
From the Dragoneer inbox dump:

The most depressing thing about the PM dump is that this is not the worst thing in it by a far cry.

But this has some pretty fucking special significance for me. Shame that this is in no way admissible as evidence.

I will not forget this.
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.

bridgeportcat

• E-points: +4/-2
  • Fuck this shit a fuck gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2010, 09:03:55 pm »
http://community.livejournal.com/furaffinity/213163.html?thread=3380139#t3380139

Apparently dragoneer decided that this evidence wasn't really evidence and etc etc etc other things.

What investigations by the police/government against them were on-going? Can you give me case numbers, proof, examples, anything?

Sorry, but in both of those instances A) nothing happened on FA and B) nothing happened on FA. We don't take actions unless the issues directly involve FA, or we have solid, concrete evidence to go by. I heard of some video that apparently involved Java, yet all the "evidence" I was given didn't prove a thing, and the various reports on FA, AIM and IRC were "we think these people are into xxxx in real life, let's dig into their life and find out!". Their big evidence against Mobian on FA was some comment that could easily have been taken out of context.

You can tell me "XXXX is a zoophile and into RL bestiality!" but if that comes with no proof or evidence, what the hell do you want me to do? Realistically, WHAT do you want me to do?

If you believe that when I've personally banned dozens of zoos from FA you're, no offense, an idiot.

All the punching. I want to do all the punching right now.
I don't time for shitfucks. Later, fuckshits.

Djinnie

• Revolver Ocelot Triple-Cross Award 2011
  • E-points: +4/-0
  • One less brick in the wall
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2011, 04:44:54 am »
Wait a second.

I'm a little surprised that no one has commented on what Dragoneer said.

"I've sort of feared that over time."

Normally I'd assume he meant the maliciousness of furries, but then...there's this...

http://www.beastforum.com/showuser-1101546.html

This may explain why it's so difficult to get animal abusers off of FA. Didn't someone say once that FA has a "Zero Tolerance" policy, but that they're required to give one warning before implementing it? Would also explain Sean's notes....and why Chase stayed on so long, or even got made an admin with the presence of  dog dick in his gallery.

Freehaven

• LOLS AND DONGS WHOLESALE
  • E-points: +12/-28
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2011, 06:01:37 am »
Wow, this just isn't Piche's week.

Jim Demintia

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +24/-6
  • Deflator Mouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2011, 07:28:28 am »
Yeah, uh, look at the join date. I'm pretty sure that's fake, a) because he's not used that Inkjammer alias in many years now, and b) because not even Sean Piche is stupid enough to join Beastforum under a known alias. If he'd done that in 2003 or earlier, then maybe it'd be believable, but the fact that it was created less than a year ago screams shenanigans to me.
Can it be this sad design
Could be the very same
A wooly man without a face
And a beast without a name

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +34/-8
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2011, 09:16:23 am »
not even Sean Piche is stupid enough to join Beastforum under a known alias.

You would be suprised; in addition to the subject of this thread, me and several others have found so many that we've literally lost count. But yeah, that is definitely not him.

Exactly what he meant by the "I've sort of feared that over time." comment is something we'll probably never know, and it's likely nothing.

Also, getting animal abusers off FA is not something that should really be trusted to the FA administration; it's just not in their job description. They've just fucked it up too royally. Better for them to not intervene at all unless the abuser is disrupting the site or breaking rules; banning for off-site shit just opens too big of a can of worms. There's a reason Helldump is gone over at SA after all.

No, it's better to just monitor potentially dangerous individuals and only freeze their accounts if law enforcement becomes involved or is about to become involved.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 05:30:58 pm by rodox_video »
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.

Jim Demintia

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +24/-6
  • Deflator Mouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2011, 10:05:22 am »
I have no idea who created that profile or why but someone tried posting it on his ED article along with a number of photos they claimed were him molesting a dog. I don't really care to speculate the reasons or parties behind it other than to point out that there's a long history of people trying to spread bullshit rumors about him in an attempt to undermine legitimate criticism.
Can it be this sad design
Could be the very same
A wooly man without a face
And a beast without a name