Author Topic: Oh noes! My account was deleted!  (Read 1911 times)

ProvincialTwit

• Abuse Dept.
  • Postcount ate Whippany, NJ
  • E-points: +77/-33
    • View Profile
Oh noes! My account was deleted!
« on: August 10, 2010, 01:33:49 am »
Due to an annoying influx of spammer types, we're knee-jerk deleting any accounts that so much as look suspicious.  If you're a new user and believe your account may have been deleted for this reason, please do the following:

1: Admit to yourself, the world, and any gods you may hold dear that you're an idiot for making an account that looks like a spammer.
2: Goto 1
3: Send an email to abuse -at- vivisector.org (that's me! gawrsh!) with the email address you're using to register with and your desired username.
4: If your email actually gets through and isn't flagged as spam by our k-rad spam filter, we'll reply with an all-clear to re-register and flag your account as legit when it reappears
5: Post your all-important little thoughts so we can all mock you mercilessly.

It's as simple as that.

Edit: You can follow these same steps if you've been banned as well.  You'll need to provide a pretty damned good reason why we should unban you, though.

SPECIAL NOTE: Accounts are ONLY deleted due to spamming or suspicion of being a spammer.  All other infractions or administrative whims will result in partial or full bans.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 03:45:39 pm by ProvincialTwit »