Author Topic: I wanna know what's up  (Read 3707 times)

Ricky

• not even worth the effort to insult
  • STOP POSTING
  • E-points: +1/-65535
    • View Profile
I wanna know what's up
« on: August 09, 2009, 02:47:24 pm »
I'm not sure why everyone here seems to hate me or what I've done...

I just registered here so I could maybe make a few friends or maybe even find a mate...

Why do you guys seem to hate me so much?  :(
MOM FOR THE LAST TIME ITS NOT ANIMES ITS ANIME

SquareMoogle

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +3/-0
  • #1 Gayest Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: I wanna know what's up
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 03:20:51 pm »
u mad?

Ricky

• STOP POSTING
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 03:25:55 pm »
u mad?

No...  I cried a little bit but I'll get over it.

SquareMoogle

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • #1 Gayest Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 03:36:48 pm »
yo wuts up w/ ur title, i kinda agree though xD

Ricky

• STOP POSTING
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 03:46:45 pm »

Not sure -- it just kind of appeared there :\

SquareMoogle

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • #1 Gayest Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 03:49:06 pm »

Not sure -- it just kind of appeared there :\

hey got any cock pics? (pm if you're shy  :P)

The_Oregon_Cavalry

• E-points: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 04:46:41 pm »
We are not a group of happy or sympathetic friends.  We are not here for you in your moment of need.  We are more like a large dysfunctional family, precariously restrained from viciously attacking each other only by the common interests we share collectively.  We are bitter, bitter people.  We are not supportive of each others feelings (typically) because emotion is the enemy, and emotion is usually self-destructive, especially in the furry fandumb.  This is because the expression of emotions from stereotypically socially inept individuals leads to drama, which is the harbinger of tragically hilarious events.  The result is usually the provision of schadenfreude for others, such as ourselves.

People may call us trolls, but we generally never leave the confines of our virtual realm with the intention of seeking information for the sole purpose of inflicting damage upon others.  After all, the rules state that partaking in any such activity is not acceptable here.  In other words, we sit back, laugh and enjoy the ride.

--You Rick, on the other hand seem to enjoy stirring the pot.
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot, and quite frankly, I was one of them.

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +46/-10
  • <blink>yes hello</blink>
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 05:14:04 pm »

he thinks he's trolling, it's kinda cute actually

also it amuses me that all he can think of is referer logs, he did it in the other thread too

also, mr. cavalry, what's with the 'we' stuff? you've been here a day or two at most
"we did farts.  now we do sperm.  we are cutting edge." — Theo DeRaadt

Ricky

• STOP POSTING
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 05:56:55 pm »
also it amuses me that all he can think of is referer logs, he did it in the other thread too

It's not my site anymore and I don't know who has access to what.  Referer logs made the most sense at the time, since I'm sure someone (probably me) linked this site.

Still, I'm not trolling -- I really do think we could all be friends <3

ProvincialTwit

• Abuse Dept.
  • Postcount killed Trogdor
  • E-points: +77/-33
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2009, 08:09:35 pm »
Just...fucking...all of you, just get out.

Ricky, go back to your own kind over at lolfurries.  Or CYD, I hear they're accepting furfags into the fold.

Oregon_Cavalry shut up, Ricky has more posts than you for chrissakes, go dig up dead threads and post in the royal 'we' elsewhere.  I suggest FAF, they seem more your speed.

Viv regulars jesus christ stop it already, you're embarrassing yourselves.  Moogle just send him prolapse pix and be done with it.

Ricky

• STOP POSTING
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2009, 08:58:30 pm »
Just...fucking...all of you, just get out.

Ricky, go back to your own kind over at lolfurries.  Or CYD, I hear they're accepting furfags into the fold.

Oregon_Cavalry shut up, Ricky has more posts than you for chrissakes, go dig up dead threads and post in the royal 'we' elsewhere.  I suggest FAF, they seem more your speed.

Viv regulars jesus christ stop it already, you're embarrassing yourselves.  Moogle just send him prolapse pix and be done with it.

So I assume you're the leader here, then?

ProvincialTwit

• Abuse Dept.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2009, 09:14:13 pm »
I admit nothing.  And neither will you, in about a minute.

The_Oregon_Cavalry

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 09:45:19 pm »
also, mr. cavalry, what's with the 'we' stuff? you've been here a day or two at most

I know quite a few people here who used to be regulars on CYD, plus this place seems to have quite a bit in common with CYD.  Perhaps I shouldn't have used "we," despite that fact.  Yet, for Christ's sake folks, you're probably thinking the same thing.

So I assume you're the leader here, then?

Even though I'm the "FNG" on this board despite my time on CYD with quite a few of you-- dude do you really want to go up against someone as apparently bitter as ProvincialTwit?  Yeah, I think he's a total ass***e all ready, but damn you have to respect that blatant viciousness and total lack of respect.  This is an individual who will eat rusty scrap iron and shit Tiffany cuff-links.

I've once read an amusing quote after remarking on someone's complete and utter lack of respect that I--well actually respect.

"Oh hun, I'm more bitter than a rimjob on Oscar the Grouch."

It seems as though that's who you're going up against.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot, and quite frankly, I was one of them.

an hoopoe

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +36/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2009, 02:53:38 am »
http://www.crushyiffdestroy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3630

Oregon Calvary, you have made a thread on CrushYiffDestroy about Vivisector:

Quote from:
Okay, so I've been checking out Vivisector lately. It seems like a highly bitter, cynical group harboring a lot of former CYD members. I was just curious what the story is behind this place. Apparently Kindrift made it after some sort of spat with Mitch? It seems like it has the ruthlessness of CYD, but without the history or tradition.

The_Oregon_Cavalry

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 06:12:36 am »
Oh Jesus H. Christ, seriously get a life you fuckin' morons.  You guys would rather spend your time arguing and fighting with each other than being productive.  Why do you think I asked that question on CYD instead of here?

Oooh cryptic and edgy pal.

LordNagetiere

• E-points: +12/-16
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 07:40:21 am »
You're want to be a member of the cool kids lolfurries club and all that rot. See, we get that, we really do. The problem is you go about it in the most "FURRIES ARE STUPID AMIRITE GUYS AM I COOL YET?" obnoxious way possible, and when given the opportunity complain about CYD here, and here on CYD. This isn't going to win you any gold stars from either membership, I'm betting.

Essentially, forums have a strong aversion towards kiss-ass sociopaths who flip their attitude like a manic depressive flapjack. The secret here isn't to accuse/rub shoulders your way to awesome. Just post something insightful/witty/original. That's it. Well, that and not being a jackass. Until you master that, nobody is going to want to play with you.

I learned this lesson late in life myself, but kindergarten attitudes won't get you far. If that's all you got, you're going to get laughed out of little treehouses like ours all over the net. Unless you join something really yesman-devoted like Stormfront or something.

Non-TL;DR version = LURK MOAR
random gay furry art is broken , when will it be fixed ?

an hoopoe

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +36/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 08:17:59 am »
  Oooh cryptic and edgy pal.

My apologies if it came across like that. I just wanted to share it, since I thought you made it sound all so grand what the with the ruthlessness, the history and the tradition: I half fancy that Gibbon himself could have written a history of the rise and fall of CYD and of it's grand old traditions. :>

ProvincialTwit

• Abuse Dept.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 09:09:34 am »
Posting through web proxies, O_C?  Tsk, tsk, for shame, for shame.  I don't particularly care for proxies and anonymizers and such, so that trio of /17s you're hiding behind may stop working soon.

Seriously though, stop trying so goddamn hard.  Dredge up some interesting and hilarious drama and make a thread.  Refrain from hitting the 'post' button if you don't have anything interesting to add.  It's not that hard, man.

Edit: Now, now, there's no shame in having a dial-up ISP.  Many people still use dial-up.  Or do you not want the IT guys at your community college to know what sites you've been visiting?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 11:16:50 am by ProvincialTwit »