Author Topic: Bestiality Songwriter  (Read 3114 times)

passerby

• E-points: +0/-0
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
Bestiality Songwriter
« on: August 02, 2012, 08:28:30 pm »
Allow me to introduce you to Jonathan Niehaus (aka ZoojayWerewolf), autistic furry bestiality songwriter:

http://www.tunecore.com/music/jonathanniehaus

His songs feature such heart-warming true stories as the time he got arrested for molesting a dog in the pet store ("I need or want a siberian husky right now"), and the story of how his dad "abused" him by not letting him watch TV or play video games ("I don't want my dad anymore").

I especially recommend his light-hearted classics "Anal sex (with the doggy)", "Husky cock", "Legalised bestiality needs to happen", "Sex with Huskies, again?!!", "Mate that pussy", and "Huskies in need (for sex)".

ProvincialTwit

• Abuse Dept.
  • Postcount killed Trogdor
  • E-points: +77/-33
    • View Profile
Re: Bestiality Songwriter
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 09:50:47 pm »
Ugh.  Why is it always huskies?

No wonder the breed is so notoriously high-strung and twitchy.

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +46/-10
  • <blink>yes hello</blink>
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 09:34:01 am »
Wow, it's like Chris-Chan got crossed with a zoophile. Amazing.
"we did farts.  now we do sperm.  we are cutting edge." — Theo DeRaadt

vigilante777

• E-points: +0/-1
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 02:25:53 pm »
I actually find it more baffling that this could be found in the itunes store for a while. Luckily they pulled it, the itunes links now redirect to the itunes download page.

ISleepNow

• E-points: +0/-4
  • Stupid Newbie
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 04:41:18 pm »
oh my god..  I assume the relative silence on this particular topic is due to everyone furiously backing up the snail trail that this blight on humanity has left across the face of the internet over the past 7 years (somebody please get his Twitter.)   I love how he listed on his Facebook page as Activities, `Bacon` and `Furry fandom` in that order.   His YouTube was closed down but there`s plenty of cached material in Google search to see what once was including his big playlist.  And then there`s `ZooJay` and all the horrors that that unlocks..  What is it about autism and exhibitionism??   His FurAffinity account, `suspended.`  Yeah, no shit..

I actually find it more baffling that this could be found in the itunes store for a while. Luckily they pulled it, the itunes links now redirect to the itunes download page.

According to his Last.fm profile  he`s been doing music since he got fired from the All-Star Vet Clinic in Westfield, IN (thankfully) and started off posting songs on CNET`s music download section.

Edit  added links
The Furry Fandom
Where Men are Men,
and So are the Women & the Foxes & the Wolves & the Coyotes & the Lions & the Tigers & the Mice & the Rabbits & the Bears & the Dragons
And the Sheep & Dogs & Horses are all nervous

ProvincialTwit

• Abuse Dept.
  • Postcount killed Trogdor
  • E-points: +77/-33
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 07:46:42 pm »
It always makes me more than a little sick when it turns out these sorts of freaks held some sort of position that granted them access to animals.

We need a special branch of the sex offender registry for shelters and vet clinics to background check volunteers and employees against.

vigilante777

• E-points: +0/-1
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 12:40:17 pm »
Just some of my picks from his tweets, they're in reverse chronological order (recommended to read from bottom up):

"Boy, this week's music therapy was a low blow to my future music career, she told me to write different subjects to my songs. Not good! "
"Sorry if I appear to be absent yesterday, my mom took the cords to the modem and router which is why I couldn't post."
"But now the wifi is back on and I feel much better. Only now I gotta watch myself and my behavior outside of the net, cause of family. Good morning!"
"Ok, what happened was that my mom and dad spotted me taking pics and vids of cow ass, total embarrassment that day was. Got me crazy! "
"Then when we got home, my mom grabbed my shirt pocket and told me "don't post those pics to the public ever!" I hate that. "
"Cause my mom feared I was gonna post the pics to some site that is public. I was putting the pics in my flash drive, mom! Lay off me. If my mom did that again, I would have- um, nvm but that day ruined my Wednesday off with no wifi "
" Dynamo •¥• ‏@Dynamo_The_Dog
can you get high off wolf piss
Retweeted by Zoojay Werewolf "
"Ok, the reason I was out is because I had to focus more on my personal life, and what's going on is my YouTube and Google+ accounts are gone "
"Because I did mention that my reputation went bad on YouTube, telling me I should be gassed by hitler. That ruined a lot. "
"And the other sad news:( is that my behaviorist and my psychotherapist told me to get rid of the flash drives (which I did) "
"But I only got rid of the PNY flash drive, that contain files from the Past LG Blu-ray player, and not my other 3. "
"Because I was gonna upload more of my wolfyness to XTube. Sadly that is never going to happen now, due to me being stupid. "
"Now, I'm gonna see what I can do about making a vid of me pawing on XTube, I just can't decide yet. ! "
"Anyway I hope u guys still appreciate my own music cause I'm gonna have to remake em to make it better, gonna be a while though. " July 14th
"i guess i should've known better not to use youtube as a "stimulant" for masturbation. bummer " 
"Ok I'm back. Been posting at Facebook because my ps3 is still having problems with the twitter page. "
"Ok so I'm finally back on twitter for iOS, but now I gotta watch what I'm doing cause I made a huge boo boo in front of my dad:(... "
"...because I can't actually use twitter on my Dad's tv, because he fears and crabs about me getting into trouble again. Sheesh."

If the people around him paid a little more attention to what he's doing they would take away his computer this instant. I mean come on, that guy tweets like crazy and nobody around him figured out about his tweets yet.

Edit: added some more tweets
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 05:49:11 am by vigilante777 »

Ketsuban

• E-points: +6/-1
  • Initiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 01:10:48 pm »
I will never, ever understand why furries make videos of themselves literally masturbating.

passerby

• E-points: +0/-0
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 09:50:21 pm »
Before he got his YouTube accounts suspended he would post videos of his aunts huskies pissing and shitting. There's this sick ftp for videos of animals pissing and shitting where two of his movies remain: Misty the husky peeing, Shadow the husky peeing.

As it turns out he's also a semi-active poster on Beastforum.

crywoof_65: Great clip. Was that your family talking in the backroumd?
zoojay: Well yes. My family is with me because I don't drive cars so I have my family transport me there and back. Thanks for finding that out.

Kirune

• Connoisseur of Cock
  • E-points: +2/-4
  • hokay
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 11:25:25 pm »
every time i come to viv i end up regretting it.
every time.