Author Topic: so about this Zaush guy  (Read 36344 times)

loki

• E-points: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Re: so about this Zaush guy
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2011, 01:19:58 pm »
This is going to sound mean but

I'm sorry I asked.

You have way too much baggage to post about that nobody on here is really going to care about, you should probably save it to unload on your caring friends.

This. We're not your LiveJournal hugbox. :I

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +46/-10
  • <blink>yes hello</blink>
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2014, 03:32:19 pm »
Apparently Zaush says that his employment history is not documented here or on Encyclopedia Dramatica, as though this lack of documentation qualifies him to work on FA's backend.

Yo, z-dogg, nobody gives a shit about whether or not you're still at Google. It has no bearing on how much of a sketchy molester you appear to be.

Also, I know this advice will go in one ear and out the other, but I would feel bad about not at least saying this: Client-side JavaScript does not prepare you for the harsh brutality of server-side code. I mention this because the only people who pick up node.js are the people who are mostly comfortable in client side JS...
"we did farts.  now we do sperm.  we are cutting edge." — Theo DeRaadt

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +34/-8
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2014, 03:51:11 pm »
Which is pretty funny because we know where he works (Thales Aviation), we just don't have too many specifics. I am confident that we could get them if we really wanted.
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.

ProvincialTwit

• Abuse Dept.
  • Postcount killed Trogdor
  • E-points: +78/-34
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2014, 04:10:16 pm »
I mean if he willingly drove his browser here, er, I mean, signed up here and posted, then clearly we would be in the right to dox him because he was totally asking for it.  Right?

winserv03fan

• Dumbest Username Award - May 2012
  • E-points: +4/-4
  • A Duck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2014, 04:21:55 pm »
I mean if he willingly drove his browser here, er, I mean, signed up here and posted, then clearly we would be in the right to dox him because he was totally asking for it.  Right?
I'm sorry, I just have to say, post of the year right here.

winserv03fan

• Dumbest Username Award - May 2012
  • E-points: +4/-4
  • A Duck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2014, 06:30:59 am »

On a members-only and closed livejournal community, Furrydrama_2, Dragoneer stated in a now deleted thread that his own GF was able to identify Zaush merely from the description of his behaviour and that he had tried to make her have sex with him too (presumably before she entered into a relationship with 'Neer):

Quote from: Dragoneer
I tried to clarify that, but I doubt it will matter at this point. When I told Sciggles of this, I left out names... and she mentioned that Zaush tried to do something like this to even her. But she mentioned when she said no, despite him keeping asking and insisting, he backed off.

So I can't verify it on every instance, but I didn't agree with Zaush and the accusations concerned me. I just didn't want her getting burned.
And Sciggles denies it all:

https://twitter.com/Scigglicious/status/425632122271850496

u63r

• E-points: +1/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2014, 07:16:21 am »
I'm sorry, I just have to say, post of the year right here.
This reminds me of that scene at the end of Sherlock Series 2. The one with Moriarty. And we all know what he did afterward.

Conan

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +41/-9
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2014, 04:16:13 pm »
Sciggles is claiming Dragoneer "misunderstood" something, but doesn't have any idea what he misunderstood, which reeks of bullshit since she could have easily corrected him four years ago.

They have NO IDEA how to respond to all of this and it's just beautiful.

an hoopoe

• Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • E-points: +36/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2014, 03:24:47 am »

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2015, 09:08:20 pm »
This is pretty interesting:

http://comments.deviantart.com/1/400357061/3808064958

What looks to have happened is that some random kid got a hold of Wan's ED page and decided to stir up some shit. Not so much commendable as stupid, but whatever. What's more interesting is the little flip-flop that LittleBlooWolf did:
You are NOT speaking on my behalf, and how dare you assume yourself in a position to be so. Considering I've no idea who you are, and the fact you've never -reached out to ask me anything- about a situation you clearly know nothing about (hello... The bit about me? Not true), speaks volumes.
Do NOT bring up my name in your smear campaigns again. I'm sick to death of my name being branded about when, AGAIN, no one bothers to speak TO me, just "on behalf of" me unasked.
What ever issues I had with zaush have been spoken about (GASP) actually TO him in private and I'm perfectly happy with the outcome.
I repeat again, not you, not your friends, speak on my behalf.
You're shit stirrers who don't think twice about throwing people you - don't know-'s names about without thought.
You don't care about the people involved, and you get no "kudos" for "standing up for me".
I'm am adult. I don't need some rando kid sticking his nose in and fanning the embers of an issue long since sorted.
Shut up

I know five years is a long-ass time, but I do have to wonder what caused her to do such a complete and total 180 on the issue. This is her initial reaction after the 12/16 hack hit:

I recall her saying similar things about the situation for a year or two afterwards. I can understand getting annoyed over this kid's dumb post, but this goes a bit further than that.

By the way, Wan's reaction is quite interesting as always:

zaush 1 day ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yes, we finally meet face to face! Wait, what does face to face mean again? Oh well. MWAHAHAHA!!

Funny thing about "never unfounded" is that they have to first be founded with evidence. I mean, sure, I DID write up a detailed and concise public letter about what really happened, provided chat logs before and after her visit. That probably doesn't matter to you, though, so I'll move along.

So you talked to Ferality? (YES. FERALITY.) That's great! Ferality must be completely okay with you referring to him as a "her". Last I heard, "she" is now a "he". I'm sure you knew that, and Ferality is totally fine with that, though. Social Justice isn't hung up about pronouns or anything.

As for the girls you mention ("...Littlebluewolf, Shinigamigirl, WolfNymph, many people.") It's probably not so likely that you talked to them. See... Littlebluewolf, Shinigamigirl, these people are my friends, and they stand against what Ferality is claiming in her private smear campaign note. I encourage you to talk with them and get the real story. WolfNymph? Not sure I've ever been in the same room as her, but okay. Might as well give her a ring too.

In fact, it might shed some light as to why Ferality chose to keep the notes private, and why I haven't ever seen this person supporting her claims in public. Ferality prefers to share ever-changing recounts under the protection of unconditional, unquestioning non-disclosure. These people she claims I've wronged are downright pissed off about Ferality name-dropping them to support the case in the first place.

So you've reported me to the "California authorities"? That's really strange... nothing seems to have happened. Maybe they're initiating their wire taps and staking out my place from across the street in order to uncover the truth behind a jilted lover's private smear campaign over the internet on a furry social website. That, or they've got real crimes to attend to. Or you're lying. Neither would surprise me.

Also that last bit with the internet tough guy routine is just precious.

First off, Ferality is gone. He switched off his FA as soon as it was possible to do so, and left a stub on Weasyl that hasn't been touched in over a year. He's had the best reason to flush this furry crapshake forever and has moved on. He has not talked to anyone about what happened in the years since. This talk about "ever-changing accounts" is the biggest, stinkiest chunk of shit in Wan's strategy and curiously he's stuck by it for five years without anything to support it. Ferality is not even close to calling the shots here, and Wan simply cannot conceive that those who keep bringing up the issue do so for their own reasons, not as some kind of misandrist monolithic conspiracy against him.

As for a criminal record, there's rumors of a restraining order, but they were just rumors, and wouldn't show in any public records search regardless. There were other victims before Ferality, but none of them are ever coming forward, and obviously none of them ever went anywhere near the police.

The WolfNymph bit is actually slightly difficult to explain, but in the face of everything else it's just about irrelevant. Either Ferality was mistaken, or WolfNymph was well aware of the shitstorm that was coming and just decided she was better off denying everything. She would be far, far from the first person to do this if that was the case.

As for ShinigamiGirl and RainbowJokerHound, both are really not the kind of people to give a shit. They're just here to make money and not much else. They really don't care about much beyond themselves. That's not even a personal attack; some people are just that way and there's nothing that can be done about it.

I would say that I wish that kid had done more and better research about what happened before going and embarrassing himself, but on top of his own dubious claims (I somehow doubt he's talked to Ferality) he wasn't around when all this shit went down and is missing much of the picture. The fact of the matter is that a lot of the evidence, posts and other important info from back then is disappearing at a rapid pace or is simply inaccessible to those who weren't in the right places at the right times. It's only going to get worse as time goes on, and Wan is well aware of this.

Wan basically lives for shit like this now. He pretends to be angry about it, but on some level he thinks that this whole ordeal is the best thing that ever happened to him. He may even be right on that point, because he's come out of the last five years with a net gain in power, popularity and notoriety, and he knows exactly how to leverage them.

Furry isn't even worth burning to the ground anymore.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 11:05:49 pm by rodox_video »

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2015, 07:51:16 pm »