Author Topic: "Of Course There Are Nazi Furries—And They Love Trump!"  (Read 948 times)

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +61/-14
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
"Of Course There Are Nazi Furries—And They Love Trump!"
« on: August 09, 2016, 08:17:54 pm »
Oh boy more clickbait:
Coupled with the alt furries comes the idea of “furry supremacy.” It acts as a way to mock other social justice causes by asserting their nontraditional lifestyle is superior to all others. For instance, in response to the trending hashtag, #GiveElsaAGirlfriend, they responded with #GiveElsaAFurfriend.

“Naturally, promotion of OUR degenerate lifestyle is more important than YOURS, and if your disgusting advocacy for the corruption of our youth is okay, then anything goes,” TheQuQu said.

The Nazi iconography of the alt furries has long been a part of the furry subculture, as far back as 2005.

The now defunct Nazi Furs live journal claims to eschew racism, anti-semitism or nazi ideology. “We are simply a group of furries who enjoy either learning the history of World War Two or have a fetish pertaining to Nazis and Nazi uniforms, or both,” read the about page.

While they claim to not be racist, a furry artist, Jim Groat, claims to have been called a “jew boy” by a Nazi fur at Anthrocon 2007.

Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.

Murderous Pacifist

• E-points: +2/-4
    • View Profile
Re: "Of Course There Are Nazi Furries—And They Love Trump!"
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 10:42:02 pm »
I read this article and looked at that guy's Tweets. Am I just stupid and inept, or is everyone else confused about whether most of this is real or just satire? A lot of it seems absurd enough for it to be meant facetiously, but not SO absurd that it isn't plausible that it's sincere. Like, there's this one:

I spoke with a prominent member of the alt furry movement via Twitter DM, known as @TheQuQu. He explained the contradiction between the libertine lifestyle of a furry and the reactionary tendencies of the alt right.

"Homosexuality is typically associated with the [furry] lifestyle, and it is a sin for a reason: it does not contribute to a healthy society, and erodes the traditional family. However, there is something to be said for containment. There have always been people throughout history that, due to various mental or physical problems are unable to carry out their duty of founding the next generation and raising them in a healthy family household. Having degenerates like me contained to a community that keeps such things within it has its benefits."

I can't tell whether he's just leading the person on to garner attention or he's coming up with lame-ass excuses for why he shouldn't be exterminated in a purge of the gays and other degenerates he goes on about. If I was Der Fuhrer or some other Nazi fuckwit and wanted the sexual deviants controlled, I would opt to exterminate or castrate all of them (including the typical furry, gay or not) rather than 'contain' them, because that would be more efficient and rational. If he meant what he said, he's a pathetic little man who can't bring himself to admit he doesn't deserve to live in his own vision for the country.

Of course, all Nazifurs (the ideological ones) are dumbasses whether they're anti-gay or not, but this would just be a really pathetic example of one if he was serious. Of course, we have gay Republican activists, so I don't know what to think about this stupid article.

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +61/-14
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
Re: "Of Course There Are Nazi Furries—And They Love Trump!"
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 11:39:23 pm »
It's a stupid article, but then again the author's probably only familiar with the last 5 years of furry at the most and has a deadline to meet at his unpaid internship. The 1999-era "nazifurs" from that LJ he mentioned really *were* uniform fetishists and shock artists, and were only interested in the iconography to get off and/or look ridiculous. The exceptions, if there were any, numbered in the single digits.

Then around 2004, the ironic racism game started in full with 4chan and you got people getting into it uh, a little too deep.

It got worse from there. Half a decade later the bottom fell out on society, politics got ran through the blender, and you really did start seeing weird ideological chimeras like this begin to emerge. Remember Weev, and how just a few short years on the inside made him emerge as a fascist figure to rival David Duke?

Furry's had impossible-seeming right-wing weirdos as part of the community since the very beginning. They're just getting worse, along with everything else. They likely see themselves as emerging at the top of whatever crazy racially pure society they want to create, and thus not subject to it's rules. All forms of identity/ethnicity/etc are 100000% compatible with reactionary thinking. The mental gymnastics involved aren't as strenuous as you might think.
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.