Author Topic: Is Sciggles cheating on her husband Dragoneer with Firenvy of Bronycon?  (Read 4917 times)

an Hoopoe

• Postcount killed Trogdor
  • E-points: +37/-56
    • View Profile
It was claimed on the OP in this thread on lulz.net :

https://lulz.net/furi/res/3349583.html

That:

Faggotneer is getting Сucked. Sciggles seems to have a new love interest with some guy who has an otter character and serves on staff for Bronycon. Is Sciggles realizing Neer is starting to fade into obscurity? Will FAU 2016 be the first con where someone gets served with divorce papers?

And this image was attached, a crop of Sciggles current profile on FA:

Someone else said in the thread:

Sciggles lost like 80lbs. It's been speculated that she's going to end up leaving Dragoneer, as he's falling apart.

Looking at Sciggles twitter account, this is now her twitter banner picture:

Her profile picture on FA is now a picture she drew of her fursona hugging that of the otter guy (Firenvy) and in the description she said: "I missed my otter guy while he was away! ;3;":

Looking at both Firenvy and Sciggles FA galleries, since January 10th of this year, Sciggles has drawn at least 36 pieces of giftart for Firenvy.

If we compare how Dragoneer looks:

With Firenvy:

we can see that Firenvy looks considerably younger and thinner and given that Sciggles has apparently recently lost considerable weight, that sort of thing can be a catalyst for radical relationship changes.

Edit:

In the thread on lulz.net, someone made a post:

She has posted a picture of her holding some tiny bouquet of wild flowers on her twitter, and her wedding album went mysteriously missing from her Facebook

All on Neer's birthday, at that
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 05:07:33 pm by an hoopoe »

Baron Von Clop

• E-points: +1/-0
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
Even better, looking at the FA journal of our bull, FIReNVY, he lists his conventions. Fur The 'More and Anthrocon explicitly state he's just going to visit Sciggles, which is especially important given that he doesn't seem to attend furry conventions otherwise.

He also just outright has an Amazon wishlist posted in his profile, which is a mix of video games, audio equipment, and... magazine subscriptions. Is it only me, or is just posting a link that's basically "hey, please buy me stuff" a little weird?

Anyway, I had to look up what "drift compatible" actually meant and, well, here you go.

When two compatible people (doesn't necessarily have to be romantic. It could be close friends, family members, etc.) hold a strong bond that allows them to drift/mind meld.

The rest of the results are Pacific Rim references, so I'm assuming it's from that, I guess. Regardless, that's pretty telling—she's more or less openly saying they aren't exactly romantically involved any more.

Looking through FIReNVY's favorites, there's art going back at least over a year ago that she's drawn of his OCs. Someone on lulz, though, apparently counted it up and found that Sciggles has drawn a minimum of thirty-six pieces of gift art in the past three months. That's a fucking lot.

Here's the really interesting thing I couldn't help but notice, too. Remember how last year's Bronycon had a huge drama storm over the dealer's tables because they made people "apply" for a table, rather than simply reserve one? And Sciggles somehow still managed to secure TWO booths to sell assorted fucking knick-knacks at. Especially because there were tweets like this one.

Hell of a coincidence, isn't it? Sciggles starts pretty much outright dating the department head of "Exhibitor Relations" for Bronycon, and is somehow able to weather the biggest shake up of Bronycon's vendor situation. Considering they were trying to cut down on the number of booths that didn't sell much stuff, we have to assume that either Sciggles' pearlers and assorted other crap were so popular she's worth giving TWO booths to, or something else happened.

Conan

• E-points: +44/-12
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
Is anyone really surprised by this? It's the exact same thing with what happened with Dragoneer, except this time we know she was already in a relationship before she started fangirling over the new guy.

She went after Dragoneer for one reason: he was the owner of the largest furry art site and it almost guaranteed her a path to e-fame and power. Fast forward to today, where Dragoneer's clout isn't quite what it used to be and FurAffinity is no longer his personal fiefdom with zero oversight. Now she's chasing after someone who can practically guarantee her a good spot at the biggest MLP convention, where she can sell trinkets based on characters she didn't even have to think up.

It's like being a gold digger who's not after wealth, but internet popularity from nerd subcultures.

Anarcho-Loser

• E-points: +10/-3
  • YIFF BLOC
    • View Profile
Maybe Im just blinded by my own perspective and bias, but if the goal were popularity, I have a hard time believing this would be a way to achieve more. Yeah, Piche is an infamous fuck and no one likes him, but he still runs the biggest furry subculture site on earth. You could probably even make the argument its one of the biggest brony ones too, given the huge crossover. This other guy is a boardmember of a con whos own attendies probably havent even heard of him, much less care. Even from a money perspective it wouldnt make sense. The millions of potential views and free advertising on FA i would think is a hell of a lot better than a table at bronycon. So unless shes an idiot, which is completely possible, the choice there seems obvious.

If shes actually planning on leaving him, I think its just because shes just now realizing what an insufferable manchild he is.
We tried, we failed.

Folseh

• E-points: +3/-0
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
whelp...its not cheating if they were already seperated
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7506046/

Rowedahelicon

• E-points: +2/-0
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
Maybe Im just blinded by my own perspective and bias, but if the goal were popularity, I have a hard time believing this would be a way to achieve more. Yeah, Piche is an infamous fuck and no one likes him, but he still runs the biggest furry subculture site on earth. You could probably even make the argument its one of the biggest brony ones too, given the huge crossover. This other guy is a boardmember of a con whos own attendies probably havent even heard of him, much less care. Even from a money perspective it wouldnt make sense. The millions of potential views and free advertising on FA i would think is a hell of a lot better than a table at bronycon. So unless shes an idiot, which is completely possible, the choice there seems obvious.

If shes actually planning on leaving him, I think its just because shes just now realizing what an insufferable manchild he is.

I think it's easy to put together why she'd leave him. Yeah sure the popularity must be pretty rad but look at what you have to work with? Dragoneer is very out of shape, very disorganized and almost constantly involved with debt or drama to some extent, very rude to many people and most important, not very focused on goals.

I envision Neer as someone who is way too complacent with his life, never trying to better himself or FA or anything. Just sits and plays TES:O all day and pats himself on the back for deleting trouble tickets / shouts and calling it a clear schedule.

It's super obvious that Sciggles and this guy have had a fling going on, and rather than try and save the marriage Dragoneer probably let it happen and is now doing the whole gotta dispel rumors stuff.

Baron Von Clop

• Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
Dragoneer even went as far as removing her from his FA profile entirely, and Sciggles has demoted him to "best friend" status. DAMN SON

Folseh

• E-points: +3/-0
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
Dragoneer even went as far as removing her from his FA profile entirely, and Sciggles has demoted him to "best friend" status. DAMN SON
:V better demote her to regular user instead of being admin in return

an Hoopoe

• E-points: +37/-56
    • View Profile
:V better demote her to regular user instead of being admin in return

He's so passive and weak when it comes to things like that, that I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps on her on as admin since in his journal he stated: "We are still a strong team and have no plans on stopping that".

Also, in the comments of the journal where he announced their separation, Dragoneer whinges about people speculating about the situation and "malicious rumours", but what does he expect when Sciggles so nakedly expresses her adoration for Firenvy and turns Dragoneer into a laughing stock?

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7506046/#cid:49552156

Sciggles has got what she wanted out of Dragoneer : Furry fame, an admin position on FA, food, clothing, shelter and support while she pursues her dream of being a professional scrawler and peddler of worthless trinkets, and now it's time to trade him in for a new model. Judging from how she's acting on the journal she's lapping this situation up:

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7506046/#cid:49552283

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7506046/#cid:49552348

Here's Dragoneer's journal quoted for posterity:

Quote from: Dragoneer
I really didn't want to address this publicly, and wanted to keep our personal affairs both personal and private. Unfortunately, a few malicious individuals who found out about this decided to start spreading rumors, going to our friends behind our backs and discussing our private info... and the rumors have spread, and some of the things I'm hearing are as far from the truth could possibly be.

Sciggles and I have separated. It's hard to say that openly and publicly but it is what it is. Sciggles and I have drifted apart somewhat, and our directions and life goals have taken us down different paths. Our separation is a mutual one. Sciggles and I are still best friends, and I consider her one of the closest people in my life. There is nothing devious or malicious between us and we both have nothing but respect and love for each other and want nothing but the best. We are still a strong team and have no plans on stopping that.

Again, I wanted to keep my personal life just that — personal. Sciggles is one of the best things to ever have happened in my life, and I don't regret a single day that's gone by with her in my life.
^
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7506046/

Edit:

Yep, Sciggles is still going to be an admin:

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7506046/#cid:49552652
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7506046/#cid:49552688

Sciggles as an admin has been hostile and agressive towards the community of FA and fucked up over and over e.g the sonic fanart stuff, and even now Dragoneer can't do anything about her.

Also, interesting comment here:

Quote from: MyLordsLover
Kinda hard to keep your private life private when she's flaunting her new fuckboi in front of you at a con while you're awkwardly sulking in the lobby, basically begging for attention.

Also telling your ex best friend (who you're no longer friends with basically because of her) to fuck off when he wanted to give you a sincere, heartfelt apology? And then bitching about it on facebook by saying he was trying to start drama? Grow up, Sean, and enjoy being a I AM A FUCKING MORON.

BAN ME, ASSWIPE
^
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7506046/#cid:49552856

And Dragoneer's response to that:

Quote from: Dragoneer
I didn't tell him to fuck off. He came up and said "So, I heard a rumor you're getting a divorce" and I didn't want to deal with drama. If he wanted to give a "sincere, heartfelt apology" perhaps he shouldn't have opened up with drama and rumors? So I told him I didn't want to talk to him. Nothing more, nothing less. I never once told him to fuck off, nor was I rude.

And she wasn't flaunting him in any way. He's a friend of mine as well, and I have no issue with the two of them being together. Yes, I had an emotion over it, and was trying to deal with the issue. Damn me for being a human being and having emotions, right? I'm such a terrible person.

And I'm glad to see that my "friends" on Facebook are still screencapping and feeding you my private messages. It's really, truly heartfelt to know that you and others are the source of the rumors. So thank you for that.
^
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7506046/#cid:49552930

> Damn me for being a human being and having emotions, right? I'm such a terrible person.

No, damn you for running FA into the ground and driving off everyone who could have fixed it.

Anarcho-Loser

• E-points: +10/-3
  • YIFF BLOC
    • View Profile
Im not entirely sure what "ex best friend" this person is referring to, as I imagine that descriptor applies to a great many people they have alienated at this point.
We tried, we failed.

Conan

• ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
Re: Is Sciggles cheating on her husband Dragoneer with Firenvy of Bronycon?
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2016, 06:02:03 pm »
I... wanted to keep our personal affairs both personal and private.

Too bad she didn't...

Did he really think he could cover this one up the way he's covered up things in the past? Kind of hard to keep a lid on something when the other side is pretty obviously flaunting the fact that something is up...

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +61/-14
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2016, 07:44:42 pm »
As much as I can't stand anyone involved, I can't really work up too much suprise/shadenfreude/whatever about The Main Man Sean Piche's relationship troubles. This was all a matter of time. He (Piche) is a terrible, insecure barnacle of a human being and Sciggles is one of those serial user types who will never give fuck one about anyone but herself. They have no principles, no morals, and anything they say or type is best skimmed or left unread because it's only been said in an attempt to absolve themselves of responsibility for something or to get someone else to take on one of their responsibilities.

The only time they have ever been anything approaching honest about anything is when they thought nobody was listening.

also, we need some word filters:

Faggotneer is getting I AM A FUCKING MORON.

theeeeere we go
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:08:44 pm by rodox_video »
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.

camellia sinensis

• Winner: Worst Username on Viv 2011
  • E-points: +36/-4
  • Drink me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2016, 03:04:57 am »
Apologies for the necro, but it seems like Sciggles has had the admin title removed from her account. Has that always been the case, and is she still a site admin but only administrates through one of the proxy accounts, or does this mean that she was actually cut off?

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +54/-12
  • <blink>yes hello</blink>
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 10:13:22 pm »
last i heard she does all her modding from a shadow account, but i haven't paid attention in a while
"we did farts.  now we do sperm.  we are cutting edge." — Theo DeRaadt

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +61/-14
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2016, 10:23:29 pm »
i thought everyone did their modding from shadow accounts, why wouldn't they after what happened to chase and friends
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.

Conan

• ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2016, 07:34:46 pm »
Apologies for the necro, but it seems like Sciggles has had the admin title removed from her account. Has that always been the case, and is she still a site admin but only administrates through one of the proxy accounts, or does this mean that she was actually cut off?

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shivadramon

Sciggles is the only non-moderator staff member who uses a secondary account as their "admin account". I don't get it but I don't get her much at all either.

Baron Von Clop

• Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2017, 02:08:16 pm »
Got linked to something Sciggles posted, saw that her profile lists her and Firenvy as engaged now. Sure enough...

Seems quick, but then we don't really know how long they've actually been dating for.

PleadingTheYiff

• E-points: +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2017, 09:53:16 am »
Seems quick, but then we don't really know how long they've actually been dating for.

Almost a year 'in the open' and looks like another year from the evidence above. That's practically staid, wise deliberation amongst the Furry Het Set.
Ironic usernames R us.