Author Topic: "CisScummery is at a near intolerable level"  (Read 5211 times)

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +61/-14
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
Re: "CisScummery is at a near intolerable level"
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2016, 02:39:31 am »
for the record, i do remember the early e621 userbase. i also remember when it was possible to be on speaking terms with arcturus, before they plumbed new depths in being a shitty, abusive, adversarial manipulator. that was a long fucking time ago.
Zeriara is part of a series on Whores.

The_Capper

• STOP POSTING
  • E-points: +2/-17
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2016, 03:34:19 pm »
Enjoy your safe space...

https://forums.vivisector.org/index.php?topic=892.20

Enjoy thinking I never had any legit point.

I never thought I'd see the day when this place, of all places, would get SJW-fied.

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • Posts like Kage drinks
  • E-points: +54/-12
  • <blink>yes hello</blink>
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2016, 05:48:31 pm »
remind me why i'm supposed to care about anything you have to say, again?
"we did farts.  now we do sperm.  we are cutting edge." Theo DeRaadt

Murderous Pacifist

• E-points: +2/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2016, 06:21:21 pm »
Enjoy your safe space...

https://forums.vivisector.org/index.php?topic=892.20

Enjoy thinking I never had any legit point.

I never thought I'd see the day when this place, of all places, would get SJW-fied.

You know what I'm really tired of? I'm tired of stupid little wankers like you AND those militant trans people who equate dickgirl and cuntboi tags with cisgender oppression. I just want to toss the lot of you out the nearest airlock every time I hear stupid shit like this. You have to be a right arsehole to equate someone asking the staff to invest an afternoon tweaking their tagging system and showing a modicum of deference and respect to trans people, with "I demand an end to cis-scummery and all who disagree with me are oppressors and should be banned!"

You obviously haven't been following Vivisector very well if you think we would either be interested in this tame and inconsequential horseshit on e621 or would find the OP's request SJW-grade militantism. Anyone who wigs out over one arsehole in that entire thread being banned for derailing the thread and an OP basically saying, "Can you please spend a few hours changing a few tags so we don't have our characters categorized by anti-trans invectives? Thanks." is a fucking stupid furry, and we make fun of stupid furries over here.

Now piss off you obnoxious little tosser.

The_Capper

• STOP POSTING
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2016, 07:22:48 pm »
"I'm tired of stupid little wankers like you AND those militant trans people who equate dickgirl and cuntboi tags with cisgender oppression."

"Can you please spend a few hours changing a few tags so we don't have our characters categorized by anti-trans invectives? Thanks."

You feign disagreement with the idea of "this word is offensive, change it or you're all a bunch of bigots" -- but then in the next bit of text, you support it? Strange. Kind of mixed-messagey, methinks.

Anyway, I guess I >kind of< get what you are saying about how I am building a strawman, similar to the kinds of straw-men persons that SJWs create, and that through my so-called "militant" behavior, I become as annoying / more annoying than the SJWs themselves... however, I don't see it that way -- because I do not believe I am being "militant" in any sense. -- I pick out specific inconsistencies and hypocrisies -- again, how many memes are based on the words "fag" or "faggotry?"

I guess us homogheys aren't trans, and trans pplz have to go through so much worse than us regular faggy gayfags, so who cares when a slur for gays gets used for memes or whatever - "the levels of furfaggotry" - "what is this faggot-tree" - I don't even really >care< about those memes, I just think that if you're gunna be outraged, apply your outrage equally, across the whole spectrum of the LGBTQI+ rainbow and the english language which is chock full of potential "slurs" and words that can be >turned into< slurs.

If you're gunna go on a "trigger easter egg hunt" - then find ALLLLLLL the eggs and bitch about 'em equally.

"...is a fucking stupid furry, and we make fun of stupid furries over here."

Right, like y'all bagged on Green Reaper and insta-labled him a "transphobic bigot" - having a counter argument and a different opinion does not a bigot make. Like an hoopoe said, doing that kind of stuff makes the opposing side look quick to judge, quick to invalidate the other side's points. It's >that< behavior that makes people see the folks doing that as SJWs and not just relaxed, calm, intelligent, well-mannered people who are rationally and logically fighting for "social justice."

And as for me being a "stupid furry" yeah, I am a stupid furry, furry itself is kind of stupid, I am at least self-aware and humor-aware enough to recognize that... but me disagreeing with a thing does not put me in the same camp and same class as the other much more stupid furries this forum bags on, who have done far worse things -- furries who have ripped people off financially, furries who have infected people with diseases, furries who actually have >hurt< people in the real world, not just "triggered" them on the interwebz with an opinion they didn't like.

You are also using that "lump in X with Y" stuff as an instant way of invalidating your so-called enemy. I'm not your enemy, I don't want anybody IRL to get fucked up or murdered, I just happen to disagree with >one< thing... yeesh.

"Now piss off you obnoxious little tosser..."

u w0t m8? wutchu say bruv? ^.^

Chillax, homeslice.
Let's order a pizza and watch The Young Ones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08LG2pf4Yio
Yer a brit, so you should like this show, yeah?

Mmm, I has cis faggot privaledge. I iz nawt marginalized enough, lawl.
http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/22/lgbt-student-activist-group-says-gay-men

You know shit is bad when other trans people call SJWs out on their shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8a2O-l7Wq4
Blair White is one cool bitch.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 10:02:27 pm by The_Capper »

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2016, 08:07:52 pm »
I could point out one thing, having been around going back nearly 20 years: A lot of the people in that Weasyl post who were agreeing with the premise that the words "dickgirl" etc Are Slurs Now were putting that word in every third or fourth sentence they wrote up until about 2011.

But guess what? That would accomplish nothing. If I poked my stupid ass in there and said that, even with screenshots I'd basically be committing social suicide for no good reason. There's even a decent explanation for the 180 degree turn, and even if there wasn't, it's just fucking words. Words that didn't exist until people started typefucking on MUCKs and/or giggling at h-doujinshi. They were in when those were in. Now they're not in. Who cares.

People like you accuse the "SJWs" of dying on the wrong hill and then go right ahead and get yourself killed on the same hill. For fuck's sake.

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • Posts like Kage drinks
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2016, 08:09:08 pm »
Right, like y'all bagged on Green Reaper and insta-labled him a "transphobic bigot"
okay so

greenreaper's habit of saying "i don't care what pronouns you use, i'm going to call you 'he' if i want to" is practically the definition of transphobic bigotry, so the label is quite deserved tyvm

The_Capper

• STOP POSTING
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2016, 08:17:31 pm »
Okay, did not know that part of it, granted I was viewing an old thread... and now, G.R. is actually participating in that thread on e621 and being semi-polite to the O.P. (yet still is catching flack and the basic equivalent of - you better not have a different opinion or we're gunna get you banned).

I don't have a problem with legit trans people. What I'm more amused by is the Tumblr-ish things, people who blur the lines between furry and otherkin, and demand that you recognize some weird made up pronoun which they created to feel super duper speshulz. "My name is Firedash the Pyrofox, my pronouns are vulp, vulps, and vulpself. Don't oppress me by referring to me as a cisgendered hyooman male, you shitlord."

Again, maybe that is "straw-manning" but like I said, there is a difference between the logical group of people who think rationally while they pursue the social justice cause, and those who >>abuse<< it and the PC climate  -- to police language, police comedy, police everything they can possibly get to bend to their way of thought. It's basically using outrage as a >drug< and they always need a new supply to get high on.

And like I said before, if you're gunna be outraged - may as well be outraged at >everything< ...

"dying on the wrong hill" - I had to look this up to understand the reference.

"A military expression referring to an issue that the speaker wants to address, but recognizes would be too much hassle to deal with. It's a metaphor for realizing that, although you want to defend your "hill" from attack, to do so would be suicidal given the much stronger enemy, and this particular hill isn't so vital that you should give up your life for it, so it's best to just retreat."

~ So the e6 mods recognize the shitstorm that would result if they didn't cave, so that is why they aren't going to bother. They would commit this "social suicide" you speak of, if they don't just cave in and say "here you go, here's that thing you wanted," lest everyone wage a war of image-tarnishing against them... "hay guiz, e6 is run by transphobic bigots, don't post ur art thare, k" ~~ I getcha now, yer saying that it would be pointless for them to hold their ground.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 10:11:09 pm by The_Capper »

rodox_video

• Posts like Kage drinks
  • HURF DURF DUH BLUH
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2016, 08:27:05 pm »
how old are you

The_Capper

• STOP POSTING
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2016, 08:30:26 pm »
Old enough to type in proper English?

And Pi, how would you feel if I waged a whiner war against you for having that fast flashing GIF as your avatar? -- "Hey, I've got epilepsy, you shitlord, you better change your avatar! If you ~don't~ change it, then that means you're an ableist bigot who hates epileptics!" -- what would you say to that? I'm gunna guess that your response would be "feck awf, yeh cunt, it's ~MY~ avatar. If you got a problem with flashing images, go somewhere that doesn't have flashing images, yeh poof."

~ If someone on the internetz has problems with terms like futanari, cuntboy, dickgirl - why not maybe avoid going to those websites, rather than trying to push a censorship agenda onto them until they cave? Just sayin' that is an option... but the people who >think< this stuff don't consider that option - they don't think "I need to change the way I react to and feel about these terms" they think "this website or person MUST change to suit >my< feelings."

I joke about >one< thing / disagree with >one< thing and I am slapped with the "bigot" label and told to STFU.

Do you ever get people coming onto Vivisector to complain about the content of the forum and label you guys with the title of "furry hater?" You're not "furry haters" - many of the people who come here >>are<< furries, you just mock the more lulzy aspects of furfaggotry, correct? Why can I not rip a little bit on the more SJW-ey aspects of things, without being labeled as a "bigot?" The KKK are bigots, Westboro are bigots. Me having a giggle about something doesn't mean I >hate< anyone or wish for misfortune and suffering to befall them...

I'd say that calling people who find certain things amusing and who like to point out those things "bigots" is not much different than trying to paint every Muslim person with the label of "terrorist" or some newblet coming along and painting all of Vivisector as furry-hating trolls just because you >happen< to crack jokes about ~some~ cringey furries.

It would be missing the nuance, yes?

...going back nearly 20 years: A lot of the people in that Weasyl post who were agreeing with the premise that the words "dickgirl" etc. are "slurs" >now<, were in fact, putting that word in every third or fourth sentence they wrote up until about 2011. But guess what? Calling them out on their hypocrisy and bandwagoning would accomplish nothing. If I poked my stupid ass in there and said that they are hypocrites, even with screenshots as proof of it, I'd basically be committing social suicide for no good reason.

You >should< call them out on it -- if I myself had the caps to do so, I totally would -- they deserve to have that thrown back at them. But I get why you >aren't< going to, you don't want the blowback from rabid SJWs. The fact you would be "committing social suicide" is exactly why SocJus (in its more extremist and reactionary form) is a problem.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 10:16:08 pm by The_Capper »

scribbles

• E-points: +6/-4
  • Stupid Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2016, 10:16:37 pm »
For someone who posits that they don't care, especially about certain words or labels, you sure are writing a lot of words about how outraged you are about certain labels being applied to you.

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • Posts like Kage drinks
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2016, 10:17:35 pm »
And Pi, how would you feel if I waged a whiner war against you for having that fast flashing GIF as your avatar? -- "Hey, I've got e
you are an incredibly tedious clod

The_Capper

• STOP POSTING
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2016, 10:22:03 pm »
Ow... this actually kinda hurts.

"For someone who posits that they don't care, especially about certain words or labels, you sure are writing a lot of words about how outraged you are about certain labels being applied to you."

HURR DURR, Y SO OFFENDED, BATMAN.

Pi

• POOR IMPULSE CONTROL
  • Cabalistic Fuckhead
  • Posts like Kage drinks
    • View Profile
    • Clan Spum userpage
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2016, 10:24:08 pm »
~~fuckity bye~~