since we're necro'ing bad threads, i just wanna say that i was recently linked to http://pounced.org/personals/viewad?hpad=21412
, which i am reproducing in full for reasons which shall soon become clearApplication for submissive/slave to enter service
Species: Canine-Dog(some sort of mangy canine)
Seeking: Long Term
Looking for: Female,Trans
Any and all usage of the following documentation without the complete and unadulterated consent of its author will be reprimanded to the fullest extent of the law.
Below can be found an application and contract for a submissive/slave to enter service under a master. Any potential submissive/slave interested must read the following and in response provide extensive details about self and explanation of why or how submissive/slave may be suitable for service. If the potential submissive/slave meets eligibility requirements contained within section 1 see section 2. If submissive/slave agrees with daily expectations therein proceed to section 3. If submissive/slave understands and accepts terms of contractual obligation proceed to section 4. Document in its entirety is to be printed out and signed by potential submissive/slave upon consenting to enter servitude. Proof of such must be provided to the master before service may begin. If all is in order the submissive/slave will immediately relocate to enter servitude bringing their copy of the documentation to the master to apply his signature and finalize contract.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR SERVING AS SUBMISSIVE/SLAVE
1. The submissive/slave must be no younger than eighteen years of age and no older than fifty years of age to enter service due to legality and health or longevity issues.
2. The submissive/slave must not be a felon or on probation and must have no criminal record. They must not be a user of methamphetamine or other hard drugs or associate with those who do.
3. The submissive/slave must not currently have any romantic or intimate involvement with another person or owner. They also must have no such involvement with anyone but the master during servitude.
4. The submissive/slave must have no serious or life threatening conditions that require special medicine or assistance. They must be able to reliably perform duties without medical aid or equipment. They must also be free of contagious or sexually transmitted diseases and possess a strong, active libido.
5. The submissive/slave must be neither dangerously under or over weight. They must be within a reasonable or healthy range of no less than one hundred pounds and not more than three hundred pounds with no set number. The submissive/slave must strive to remain near what would be considered an appropriate weight for them based on height among other factors.
6. The submissive/slave must be a passable pre op transgender woman. Exceptions to this however, can be made in the event of the following:
A: The submissive/slave, if post op or is biologically born female must be capable of and enjoy or even prefer anal intercourse. If capable of becoming pregnant the submissive/slave must take any and all measures deemed necessary to prevent pregnancy up to and including permanent surgery.
B: The submissive/slave, if a crossdresser or otherwise feminine male that is anything less than a full time female must legally change name and identity to present as a woman indefinitely. They must exhibit no masculine features or behavior at any time. They must take any and all measures deemed necessary to maintain suitable femininity up to and including prescription hormones.
7. The submissive/slave must have no affiliation with any religious or political party for any reason at any time. They must not attend any church or rallies, must not support or worship anything related. Religion and politics must never be brought up, mentioned or practiced in any way whatsoever.
8. The submissive/slave must be mobile having a drivers license and vehicle before entering service. They must be able to relocate themselves and perform assorted errands afterward. However, exceptions can be made under the following conditions:
A: The submissive/slave must be legally eligible for driving privileges. They must be able to utilize alternate means if not having a vehicle to come to the master and enter into service.
B: The submissive/slave, if having a license and no vehicle or vice versa must be able to acquire the other. If having neither both must be obtained within a timely fashion after entering service.
9. The submissive/slave must be able to contribute to the cost of living and bring some manner of income into the house. If able to work but unemployed the submissive/slave must acquire a job of some kind and shall be granted what would be considered a reasonable amount of time to locate one. Stipulations on income and the source thereof are as follows:
A: The submissive/slave is permitted to choose any occupation they wish that does not involve illegal activity or potential infidelity. They must not derive income from drugs or any other forbidden services or goods. They must not be in a position of employ that involves exposing oneself to other men or flirtatiously interacting with them nor fame and notoriety of any kind.
B: The submissive/slave is not required to earn a living through standard employment but may instead receive disability compensation, or other form of steady and legal financial assistance provided said disability does not interfere with or inhibit duty to master.
C: The submissive/slave is permitted only to work part time so as not to neglect the master's needs at home. There is no defined income level and no limitations on how much or how little must be earned so long as the submissive/slave consistently contributes to expenses.
D: The submissive/slave is permitted only approved access to earnings. The submissive/slave must surrender complete control over all income earned and shall make no purchases nor financial decisions without explicit permission from the master.
10. The submissive/slave must only bring a minimal amount of clothing and other personal belongings into the master's home. They must not exceed what would be considered a reasonable amount of space which shall be alloted to them. Included in personal belongings would also be domestic animals or pets. Only under the following conditions will said animal or animals be granted entry into the master's home:
A: The animal must be some manner of dog that has no special needs. It must have no serious health issues, require no unusual diet, maintenance or excessive expense. The animal must also possess a temperament and personality of which the master approves.
B: The animal must be properly trained to follow basic commands and understand its place in the hierarchy of the home. It must provide pleasant companionship and or a non obstructive presence. It must not in any way upset the master and his pets while causing no deliberate or indirect damages to them or to the home. So long as the animal is obedient and respectful the master shall never deny it reasonable treatment, basic care or affection.
EXPECTATIONS AND DAILY DUTIES OF SUBMISSIVE/SLAVE
1. The submissive/slave must obey, must be affectionate and be truthful to the master at all times following any orders given to the best of their ability. They must do so without hesitation and without complaint. They must obey the master proudly knowing a job well done is its own reward. It is submissive/slave's duty to fulfill the master's needs whatever they may entail and obey only him.
2. The submissive/slave must never take any unauthorized actions, must never make any decision serious or not without consent from the master. The submissive/slave does not speak unless spoken to. Only if there is an inquiry to be placed, a compliment made or vital information which must be relayed does this change. Additionally the submissive/slave must never disclose any information on activities in the home or words exchanged between master and submissive/slave to outside persons or parties unless specifically permitted by the master.
3. The submissive/slave, if employed outside the home must attend work on time every time as is required to maintain a source of income. All income earned after necessities are covered must be set aside for emergency savings and placed under the master's exclusive management. When performing a job the submissive/slave must not interact excessively with others but only as is necessary to get by. The majority of time off work must be spent in service to the master at home.
4. The submissive/slave must maintain proper grooming and an acceptable state of health at all times. They must be adequately fit and energetic enough to perform the various tasks assigned to them both in and out of the home. They must also maintain an appropriate appearance, scent and smoothness of skin that is pleasing to the master. They must wear work appropriate attire when working outside of the home and attire of which the master approves when not.
5. The submissive/slave must never forget their position and therefore at all times wear a collar. Exception shall only be made if explicitly not permitted by employment. In the case of such the submissive/slave must instead wear a more discreet binding memento and symbol of ownership, of the master's choosing.
6. The submissive/slave must be responsible for their own medical or personal needs. Additionally, any pet related needs should the submissive/slave own a pet. Any medications, doctor visits or procedures are the financial obligation of the submissive/slave including hormones or birth control where applicable. They must also be responsible for additional costs such as clothing, cosmetics or personal hygiene products.
7. The submissive/slave must have a means of being reached when outside the home and general communications access for emergencies. If in possession of one, telephone or cellular service is the responsibility of the submissive/slave. Conditions of cellular or other device usage is as follows:
A: The submissive/slave must regularly pay the monthly bill for said device and must never exceed limitations of the service plan. Data use and time spent must be kept to a strict minimum.
B: Usage of electronic devices not relating to fulfilling duties to the master or an employer shall only be permitted when current duties are complete and never in excess.
C: Communication with persons other than the master must never interfere with the submissive/slave's duties at home. Staying in touch with friends and family or doing one's paid job must never cause the master any inconvenience or displeasure.
8. The submissive/slave, if in possession of transportation must be responsible for any related maintenance or expenses. Any and all costs are the submissive/slave's duty to cover. Conditions of use and relevant obligations are as follows:
A: The submissive/slave must maintain a drivers license and active insurance for the vehicle while adhering to other legal guidelines. They must also provide general upkeep on the vehicle ranging from fuel and other fluids to tuneup and major repair of said vehicle. If the vehicle is lost or irreparably damaged for any reason it is the submissive/slave's responsibility to obtain a replacement.
B: The submissive/slave must not operate vehicle erratically, without care or while intoxicated. It must not be used for any illegal activities. They must not operate the vehicle in any other dangerous, unlawful or otherwise unnecessary manner.
C: The submissive/slave must only operate vehicle when permitted and for essential purposes. For any personal usage or usage not related to work, or to assigned tasks submissive/slave must first submit a request and obtain master's approval. Only for immediate medical or other less than fleeting concerns shall exception be made.
9. The submissive/slave must be capable of performing all daily tasks assigned to them when not working if employed. Regularly scheduled duties or chores to perform at home are as follows:
A: The submissive/slave, in addition to preparing a breakfast for themselves must be prepared to do so for the master if requested in the morning. If the master is not awake or does not desire to be then only breakfast for the submissive/slave shall be made. When present for such and not attending work, the submissive/slave must prepare lunch in the afternoon and dinner in the evening for master. This will be mandatory unless instructed otherwise. Additionally content of meals must be of the master's choosing from ingredients available at the time.
B: The submissive/slave must no less than once per month perform a thorough cleaning of the home interior and exterior with minor cleanings in between. Cleaning shall consist of sweeping or vacuuming floors. Of scrubbing dishes, objects or surfaces. Housekeeping is also to include laundry of clothing and bedding for both submissive/slave and the master. There shall be no specific schedule for housekeeping and as such will not be expected to a meticulous degree nor everyday without fail.
C: The basic rule of thumb for the submissive/slave to follow in regard to domestic service is that messes must be taken care of as they happen and all items or supplies used must be returned to the rightful places when no longer in use. If the master's home or any property therein should be lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed as a result of the slave/submissive's actions or actions of a pet in their possession then said home and property must be replaced at the submissive/slave's expense. The same shall apply to the property of any guests visiting the master and persons outside the home.
D: The submissive/slave shall be expected to care for plants and animals of the home at any time the master is unable or does not feel inclined. This is to consist of feeding and watering plants or animals as well as grooming or trimming where applicable. Additionally included is walking and exercising or playing with pets.
E: The submissive/slave, if in possession of a vehicle must make it available for use at any time it is requested when not attending work if employed. The submissive/slave must be capable of providing transportation and assistance in shopping and other monthly errands as well as other unscheduled events or emergencies as they may occur.
10. The submissive/slave must have an abundant and healthy sexual appetite. They must be capable of matching the appetite of the master when in the mood and receptive to his desires. They shall offer their body to the master whenever requested to use as he sees fit and for his pleasure. When the master is unoccupied, when there are no guests and when the submissive/slave is not performing another task they are encouraged to be physically affectionate. They are encouraged to behave in a flirtatious manner to invoke the master's arousal. To satisfy the master's libido the submissive/slave must additionally be willing to explore, to expand their horizons and thresholds.