Author Topic: Just Wanted To Say 'Hi!' and Thank-You!  (Read 992 times)

Acog

• E-points: +0/-2
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
Just Wanted To Say 'Hi!' and Thank-You!
« on: February 25, 2014, 06:51:13 pm »
Ladies, Gents,

I have been an avid reader of this forum for a while. I just felt compelled to stray from the shadows and make myself known.

I would like to say that I appreciate the brutal honesty, the evidence, the humour, and the discussions that go on within these forums. Some of you really go the extra step to bring to light the various terrible situations and people within the community. It's done in such a manner wherein I swear sometimes it reads like a written script from the likes of 'The Daily Show' or 'Colbert Report'. I applaud the jokes, jabs, one-liners, and what not hidden amongst the dialogues. Not to mention the ability for most to back their claims using evidence. It's like a sick form of gonzo journalism at it's best. 

I know I am not one of those people that believes everything the read off the internet. Nor do I think you people are either. Which is comforting to some aspect. It also helps that I am not a main proponent of any posts (knocks on wood). Not to mention yer a bunch of furries. It's just nice for once to be in a place where all the bullshit is in plain sight.

So yeah. I wish you all the very best.

Try to stay outta trouble and I'll try and do the same.

Cheers,

Acog.

Acog

• E-points: +0/-2
  • Uninitiated Rube
    • View Profile
Re: Just Wanted To Say 'Hi!' and Thank-You!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 10:13:24 pm »
Also,

I just found out that I made it on the Zausch block list.

I feel that should be a rite of passage in order to gain access to this site. It seems like an easy thing to achieve lately.

Acog

winserv03fan

• Dumbest Username Award - May 2012
  • E-points: +4/-4
  • A Duck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 06:00:35 am »
rite of passage in order to gain access to this site
Is this real life?

ProvincialTwit

• Abuse Dept.
  • Postcount ate Whippany, NJ
  • E-points: +77/-33
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 07:43:05 am »
Nope.avi